Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 634 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
I suspect Labour would form a minority government with support from (or an official coalition with) the SNP.

I fully expect that should the Labour Party do any kind of deal with the SNP, the electorate in England will never forgive them. It could be a disaster for the UK. The last thing we need during times like this, is the SNP using Westminster to further their agenda to break up the UK. Unfortunately we have a weak Prime Minister and an even weaker leader of the opposition. No wonder the SNP and UKIP are making inroads.

By the way, the Green party are bonkers. :wave:

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

Well, that's one heck of a final statement there, old chap... :P

:ponder: :suspect:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

rhysdond

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:35 pm    Author: rhysdond    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread

I'm thinking towards a LibLab coalition or a tory/ukip alliance

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Administrator & Global Moderator

rhysdond wrote:

Thankfully I don't think UKIP will gain enough seats for a Con/UKIP alliance to be workable.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:32 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

h2005 wrote:
rhysdond wrote:

Thankfully I don't think UKIP will gain enough seats for a Con/UKIP alliance to be workable.

I agree there - both that they won't perform well at all, and that that is a fortunate thing indeed.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Global Moderator

h2005 wrote:
rhysdond wrote:

Neither will the Lib Dems!

Oh well, at least it will make for an exciting election night. We can worry about the details in the morning. :suspect: :ponder:

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

Quite right. :ponder: :suspect:

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:17 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread

No more Ed Balls.

Sadness ensues :( ;).

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:04 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

Cilla Black, the entertainer and singer, has died at home near Marbella aged 72. A sad day for showbusiness, in this country at least. :(

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread

I think the BA cabin crew are eyeing up the special champagne for this one.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:35 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

BA can do whatever they like, the patriotic tacky riff-raff.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

'Lest we forget to move forward from bloodshed'

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread
Forum Games Moderator

03/12/15: Moment's silence for the children of Syria, please. No, you don't have a choice.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: The News, Politics and Current Affairs Thread

Well, I assume everyone's heard about it so - what do people think about the SNAP General Election?

While I'm happy about there being one, I do think it's a cover-up for how bad Brexit it going.

[ 634 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]