Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:55 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:55 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Poll ended at Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Yes - I believe there is 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
No - I don't believe there is 38%  38%  [ 8 ]
Maybe - I don't dismiss the idea but I am not sure 38%  38%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 21

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:56 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Jimmy wrote:
Well, as I am actively replying to your message right now, probably not. However, for all you know, I could be a ghost.

Do you live in Page's Walk in the Embankment station on the London underground?

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc

I have actually driven a 'ghost train' - it's the informal name given to a train that runs in the dead of the night with no passengers on, usually in times of bad and/or freezing weather with the intention of keeping the line open for the morning. I've never seen any unwelcome sights on one of those, except for the time when I had to drive to Hastings at 4am. Having said this, Hastings is pretty unwelcome at any time of the day...

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Global Moderator

h2005 wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Well, as I am actively replying to your message right now, probably not. However, for all you know, I could be a ghost.

Do you live in Page's Walk in the Embankment station on the London underground?

Don't be ridiculous. I live in a pond in Greenland.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:57 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc

"Location: Colchester, UK" :ponder:

Really...

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:32 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Forum Games Moderator

I remember thinking that I saw a ghost on Tottenham Court Road station. It was a boy walking down the track in the tunnel. My mum didn't believe me, though.

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc

Skyline wrote:
I remember thinking that I saw a ghost on Tottenham Court Road station. It was a boy walking down the track in the tunnel. My mum didn't believe me, though.

I understand that people who see spirit are generally fairly young, children often have imaginary friends, and mature people who have actively developed their mediumistic powers :D

And yes I do believe in spirits, very much so :D

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Global Moderator

h2005 wrote:
"Location: Colchester, UK" :ponder:

Really...

Yes, well, I have to put that don't I. If you knew I lived in Greenland and was actually a ghost, I'd probably end up as a bot. :P

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc

I may add your IP address as a bot "for the lulz". :eyes:

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Global Moderator

Boo!

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc
Forum Games Moderator

Duffer wrote:
I have actually driven a 'ghost train' - it's the informal name given to a train that runs in the dead of the night with no passengers on, usually in times of bad and/or freezing weather with the intention of keeping the line open for the morning. I've never seen any unwelcome sights on one of those, except for the time when I had to drive to Hastings at 4am. Having said this, Hastings is pretty unwelcome at any time of the day...

I've just noticed the pun....

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re:

cookie_monster wrote:
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I have had an experience.

well 3 to be predantic! :-D

Hmmm...I know you posted this years ago but I've just be re-readng this thread and came across your post, which I find interesting.

Sorry if this sounds very random and you can tell me to mind my own business if you want to, but can I ask, would you be willing to share your experience(s)? Of course I'll understand if you don't want to, it's just that I'm quite curious.

Thanks. :D

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc

Banker, you are random my friend, and sure I'll share... PM on its way :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Poll of the Week (3) - Do you believe in ghosts/spirits etc

OK, thanks. :D

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]