Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Warnings: 0
Here's a few of my jokes...

There are a group of women sat in a circle at a womens' hostel, then a Swedish lady stands up.
'My husband told me he was doing no cleaning for me, and that I had to get up off my arse and do it myself. The first day I saw nothing, the second day I saw nothing, on the third day he had cleaned up every spec of dust,' Everybody claps. Next, A pretty woman from Germany stands up. 'My husband said he was doing no cooking at all. The first day I saw nothing, the second day I saw nothing, on the third day he had cooked me a gourmet meal. Everyone applauds. Suddenly, a rather obese Scottish woman stands up. 'My husband said he was doing no cooking and no cleaning. He said it was a woman's job. The first day I saw nothing, the second day I saw nothing. The third day, I could only see out of the corner of my left eye!' :laughing

And the next one...

What does it mean if you see your girlfriend/wife in the living room?
The chain's too long! :laughing

Last edited by Joel on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

And another...

Why did the woman cross the road?
Why was she out of the kitchen anyway?! :-D

I love sexist jokes.

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:41 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Gary Glitter has been shamed yet again... this time by being caught in an England football top.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:02 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Haha!

Quality!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Police have re-arrested Gary Glitter - they found class A drugs in his kitchen, class B drugs in his living room, and class 5c in his bedroom!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:21 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Administrator & Global Moderator

Oh dear...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Infact, these shouldn't even be on here should they? :shock: people of all ages can read this!

Remove them if you need to! ;)

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:28 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Careless talk costs lives.

So does a careless Divvy. :smt011

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:07 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

A young boy and Gary Glitter are out at night, walking towards the forest.

The boy says, "It's dark! I don't like it! I'm scared!"

Gary says, "You're scared! I've got to walk back out of here on my own!"

---

Following another arrest, Glitter faces the firing squad. He is allowed a last request.
He says "I want John Terry to do the shooting, from twelve yards".

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

HAHA!

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Glitter is really feeling the effects of the credit crunch... he's having to charge the kids for sweets now.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:32 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Oh dear (again). Where are you getting these from? Or are you making them up?!

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

I'm getting them from... a website, which shall remain unnamed.

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:13 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Shortest Ever Books:

1000 Years of German Humor
The Code of Ethics for Lawyers
The Vatican List of Celibate Priests
Guide to Good American Beer
Countries Competing In The So-Called "World" Series
Things Clinton and Nixon Would Not Do for Money

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:27 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

You left out French Military Successes.

redrum666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:13 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Permanently Banned

h2005 wrote:
You left out French Military Successes.

Tis true, the only war the French won was with themselves :lol:

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Or when we helped.

Tom22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:10 am    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

How do you get a fat bird into bed? Piece of cake...

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Tom22 wrote:

*tumbleweed rolls past*

redrum666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:53 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Permanently Banned

Tom22 wrote:

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha! Best joke ever :lol:

[ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]