Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:08 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:08 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:34 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Warnings: 0
Last DVD - Currently watching Disney's 'Beauty and the beast' (A.k.a. REAL Disney movies. Unlike that overrated pile of crap known as Fr***n, which I liked at first, but I went off it the more I heard THAT song, now I can't stand it :roll:)
Last book - Street Directory
Last Song - Marc Anthony "I need to know"
Last TV show - The Chase: Australia (Our version sucks compared to the UK version :roll:)
Last Cinema movie - Ice Age 3 back in 2009......Yawwn
Last time you cried - Whenever I have an autism outburst
Last time you washed - This morning
Last time you felt sick - Had a stomach bug in July but been well since
Last time you laughed - Chatting with family earlier this week
Last injury - Probably a bruised ego :(
Last time you watched my little p(h)ony - Seruously, is the thing even popular anymore???
Last time you got drunk - Had 2 vodkas earlier

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:19 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Two shots of vodka? Drunk? :P Try 40...

Last DVD...well, film - not sure. Terry Pratchett: Choosing to Die (documentary, 2012).

Book - long time ago. Paper Towns by John Green (think that's his name). Got to page 181 of 300-and-something, stopped at exactly this time one year ago. Lost the book in the summer, and the love it came with in October.

Song - currently Lifeboat by Penguin Cafe Orchestra; lately 'Wheels' by Billy Vaughn, and 'Graver dans la roche' instrumental, by 'Sniper'.

TV Show - Stuart Bingham v Ryan Day, German Masters snooker, last-16. Online.

Cinema film - can't remember.

Cried - last night, imagining a meeting with an eight-year-old version of myself, after I'd overcome anxiety and fear to accomplish something I didn't think I could. 'Oh, really? That's pretty good, you know. You should be proud. I know I am.'

Washed - this afternoon, when I woke up.

Sick - Way back when, September 2015. The moment my recovery from my first sentence of this post began.

Laughed - earlier. I do that a lot.

Injury - physically-speaking, still the twisted/fractured ankle from 3 February 2014.

Phony - what? No.

Drunk - 31 December 2015 (mildly). Prior to that, 10 September 2015.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JDGA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 am    Author: JDGA    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - ...uh. I honestly don't remember at all.
Last book - The Empty Box and the 0th Maria, a series I finished three days ago.
Last Song - Academic, by New Order
Last TV show - Counting anime? <_< >_> Assuming not, probably... Daria. Yeah, that's a series I still rewatch from time to time.
Last Cinema movie - Attempting to recall... nope. Sorry, movies in general have just not been a thing for me... certainly years ago, at least.
Last time you cried - ...it feels weird to say this as something other than 2012 :P Actually late last year, over a hopeless argument with a close friend.
Last time you washed - What? I literally just showered, so...
Last time you felt sick - Would have been a couple years ago, over a bad reaction to antibiotics.
Last time you laughed - Last night, but only because I haven't been awake for very long today.
Last injury - Depending on how strictly you define it, anywhere from "never" to "I don't remember at all" ^_^
Last time you got drunk - Never have, never will. Call me "naive", though I'd prefer "resolute" :P

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:32 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Fast & Furious 7 (RIP Paul Walker)
Last Song - Currently listening to 'Groove Is In The Heart' by Deee-Lite. What a tune! :lol:
Last TV show - Don't watch TV much now
Last Cinema movie - Hey guess what. NOTHING since Ice Age 3 in 2009! :roll:
Last time you cried - Been going through it a bit lately as my grandpa passed away on the 19th of last month and his funeral was last Thursday :(
Last time you washed - Showered yesterday
Last time you felt sick - When i found out grandpa had passed away :(
Last time you laughed - I laugh at nothing :lol:
Last injury - ......
Last time you got drunk - You've just gotta get one vodka into me and i'm gone! :lol:

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:25 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Shark Tale (2004) :P
Last Song - Currently listening to Estonia's 2014 Eurovision song, 'Amazing' by Tanja.
Last TV show - Taskmaster last night.
Last Cinema movie - Finding Dory on Monday! Great film, definitely worth the 13 year wait!
Last time you cried - Quite possibly when I was at the Globen for the Eurovision Grand Final, at Israel's song :P
Last time you washed - Showered a couple of hours ago
Last time you felt sick - A few months ago
Last time you laughed - Last night at some drunk guy chatting absolute crap to me and my friend :P
Last injury - Can't really remember...
Last time you got drunk - Saturday night at my friend's engagement party.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Can't remember, honestly. Might have been several years since I last watched anything on DVD.
Last Song - Currently listening to Gimme a Sign, by Nigel Hall.
Last TV show - A Toronto Blue Jays game last night. Does that count?
Last Cinema movie - I believe it was Deadpool a few months ago.
Last time you cried - In 2014, when my grandmother on my dad's side passed away.
Last time you washed - I took a shower last night, before bed.
Last time you felt sick - Sometime last month. I had a cold.
Last time you laughed - Watching something funny on YouTube yesterday.
Last injury - Thankfully, I've never suffered any major injuries before.
Last time you got drunk - I believe it was in September or October of 2014. Interestingly enough, it was the first and last time I'd ever been drunk.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:48 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Probably a Still Game boxset DVD
Last Book - Probably "The Calling" by Cate Tiernan
Last song - Ireland's Eurovision 2013 entry, "Only Love Survives"
Last TV Show - Paranormal Witness
Last Cinema Movie - Still Skyfall
Last Time You Cried - March last year I think.
Last Time You Washed - About an hour ago.
Last Time You Felt Sick - April this year, after an ear operation
Last Time You Laughed - Tonight probably
Last Injury - Still the one from December 2009 when I slipped on Ice
Last time I watched My Little P(h)ony - Never.
Last Time You Got Drunk - Never.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Fast 5
Last Book - Street Directory
Last song - Steve Mac & Steve Smith - Loving you more (That Big Track), Great club tune from 2005! :-D :smt023
Last TV Show - The car shows on Discovery Turbo Max
Last Cinema Movie - ......
Last Time You Cried - .....
Last Time You Washed - Last night
Last Time You Felt Sick - Earlier this month, had a bad cold for nearly 2 weeks. Hated every moment of it :x
Last Time You Laughed - Hehe... :lol:
Last Injury - .....
Last Time You Got Drunk - I haven't bought or drunk any alcohol for a while now
Last Time You Thought Of Lola Bunny from Space Jam saying "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll!" ;-) - I'M JUST JOKING GUYS! I just thought i'd leave it here to mark 2 decades since the release of 'Space Jam'! :smt023

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers (Great for nostalgia!)

Last Book - Street Directory

Last song - Martika "Love....Thy will be done"

Last TV Show - Family Feud

Last Cinema Movie - I've seen two cinema movies in the last two weeks - Wonder Woman and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - and it was the first time i've been to the movies since 2009 :shock: Wonder Woman was very good but GotG2 was fantastic! :-D

Last Time You Felt Sick - Currently got pharyngitis in my throat. I've had it since about last Saturday and it hurts like hell when i swallow :(

Last Time You Laughed - Last night when i watched a funny video

Last Injury - Does being ill with pharyngitis count?

Last Time You Got Drunk - I haven't had any alcohol for months now!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:23 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Deadpool 2
Last Book - Street Directories

Last song - Bryan Adams "The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You"

Last TV Show - Don't watch TV anymore, only what i have on DVD and Blu-Ray

Last Cinema Movie - Venom (Saw it yesterday. Reviewers aren't liking it but it's a guilty pleasure for me :oops: )

Last Time You Felt Sick - FINALLY getting over my winter cough!

Last Time You Laughed - :lol:

Last Injury - ........

Last Time You Got Drunk - Probably nothing since Christmas

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:20 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

DVD - do we still have these?

Book - Currently on the 'to do' list is 'Encyclopedia of Impromptu Magic' by Martin Gardner. Not got round to it yet, though!

Last song - Amy MacDonald, 'This Is The Life'. Still so, so good

TV show - I've not watched TV for nearly 3 years, file it under 'Won't Pay Licence Fee So Doesn't Do TV'. Don't miss it either!

Cinema movie - can't remember, probably the last Pirates of the Caribbean film earlier this year. Oh, no, wait, my sibling works at a local cinema, and I watched Dunkirk there with other luminaries from our family in June. We have a personal connection to the events of Dunkirk, so it was pretty emotional. My great-grandad's brother was there and was discharged shortly afterwards, mentally-ill, never to recover properly. I found a new respect for him in that film.

Cried - not sure. The latest is probably after watching Dunkirk actually. I found it very hard indeed to keep my composure, and definitely had more than a few tears once I was home in my flat.

Washed - a few hours ago, I'm relatively pleased to report.

Felt sick - today. I've been contaminated with a cold. If I ever find the blighter who passed it on...

Laughed - meh, I do it every day, what's life without laughter?

Injury - me foot's playing up lately. I could do with one of them robotic ones.

Drunk - many, many, many moons ago. But to be specific, 22 June 2017. Look up a drink called 'Baby Guinness'. Oh, dear lord...try one of those and you'll realise why I'm properly sober these days! :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:38 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Crikey, been a while, anyway, let's get this forum back on the go!

Last DVD - last what?

Last book - oh, that'll be The Body Keeps The Score, by Dr Bessel van der Kolk, all about his career treating people with PTSD and other trauma complications, essentially a self-help book I suppose. I'd recommend it, though! What can I say, life is kinder to some people at some times than it is to other people at other times...I'm around now and better than ever, and that's what counts. :P

Last song - I'm currently listening to a medley of three Ennio Morricone songs, including - playing now - the main theme from 'Once Upon a Time in the West', which is one of my favourite pieces of music in the world, a hazy, balmy summer evening stroll down memory lane with your favourite person, a journey to a time that time left behind but your heart never will. For me? It reminds me not of a wistful past, but the wonderful present.

Last TV show - well, this is surprisingly poignant! Deal or No Deal, the other day. :-D Oh no bugger wait a minute, it was Strictly last night! Well, so much for that...

Last cinema movie - The Creator, in Brighton, a few months ago. Lovely film but might come a bit too close for comfort if this AI and ChatGPT are anything to go by!

Last time I cried - Earlier today I think, at some point. No idea why. :ponder:

Last time I washed - well, today, thankfully.

Last time I felt sick - a while ago.

Last time I laughed - today, of course!

Last injury - I've never had a serious inj-------NO DON'T YOU DARE JINX IT YOU IDIOT!

Last time I was drunk - 10 September 2019. :smt023

[ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]