Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Warnings: 0
£500
£750

Punishment time! :(

Need a number between 1 and 5.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

:smt009 :smt009 :smt009

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:51 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

Hmm...a tricky situation. But not one that can't be rescued! I'll pick number 1 please.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:55 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Okay! I hope the punishment is not too bad

The £20,000 in 23 gets halved to +£10,000
23 Becomes Compulsory
Negative Bonus Box!
1/5 Fifth of Winnings gets added to 23!
TOP Value gets Halved

Didn't want that!

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:55 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Banker says hahahaaha! You should have gone at 11 box or 8 box!

BANKER'S OFFER 

£600

Daniel, deal or no deal?

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:56 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

I'm going to say DEAL! :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:58 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Deal for £600! Nice!

The banker says I know what's in your box and he didn't tell you earlier in the game as he wanted to kept quiet about it!

BANKER'S OFFER 

SWAP

Daniel, swap or no swap

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:02 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

I can't blame him, you can't exactly tell someone they've got a blue in their box and then expect them to go all the way to the end and win it! :lol:

SWAP please.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Okay! You swap for Box 4!

Box 4 had: £750! While 7 the original box had £500 Didn't matter too much here! 23 time!

Quadruple! £2,400
DOUBLE £1,200
+£10,000 £10,600
Money Back £600
Half £300
Quarter. £150
Nothing £0

Daniel deal or no deal for 23? Plus an option from 1 to 7 please

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

DEAL to box 23, and number 3 please!

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Hope 23 pays off!

Quadruple! £2,400
DOUBLE £1,200
Nothing £0
Half £300
Quarter. £150
+£10,000 £10,600
Money Back £600

OH no! You are the first member in the NOTHING CLUB! I'm so sorry! We have the positive bonus box! The positive bonus box has
Big Prize £1k upwards
Holiday an
Small Prize anything up to £1k!

Need a number from 1 to 3 for the bonus box!

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:10 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, dear...oh dear, oh dear! :lol: :oops:

I'll pick number 2 please.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Okay!

Holiday!
Big Prize!
Small Prize!

Big Prize! That's some consolation! :) You win CORSAIR ONE i160 Compact Gaming PC Courtsey of Amazon! It's worth £3000! That is amazing!

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:13 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

That was a very good game! Daniel is the first member of the nothing network! But he walks away with a Computer. See you guys later.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

Well, that's not so bad, I can take it to Cash Converters! :-D Thanks for that Kall, as ever, a pleasure.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:15 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

It's not really a nothing score if dan wins a computer :smt023

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:16 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

FrenchAPOALFan wrote:
It's not really a nothing score if dan wins a computer :smt023

In terms of cash value, he won £0.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:17 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

:smt009

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:17 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

FrenchAPOALFan wrote:
:smt009

Prizes are separate from the main game. :)

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:21 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

I know but still :smt009 for daniel :box: .

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]