Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:15 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

Warnings: 0
Yep i'm sticking with this system, even if it's turning in a ghastly way, i'm gonna regret more to lose if i don't stick to my system, so i'm gonna open 7 6 5 :smt023

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:16 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]
International Forums Moderator

We want the £34,000 to be in 10 or 1 now ;)

Box 7 - £34,000! :shock: It is in 7 :(

Box 6 - 10p. Bit late now? ;)

Box 5 - £9,001!! ALL. BLUE.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:19 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

Oh dear all blue squashdown :-D

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:19 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

The Banker is absolutely shocked. He wishes Daniel got this board!

50p
£10
£50
£500
£750

The real value of this game is now Box 23 with the 60% chance of a red win and the potential value of £5,000. So the Banker is offering you something to stop you buying Box 23.

BANKER'S OFFER

OLED TV

This 55" 4K OLED TV from LG is worth £1,389 and is courtesy of John Lewis & Partners! Of course, you cannot use it to buy Box 23, because it is not cash. :)

Deal or No Deal?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:24 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

Interesting, i don't need a new tv actually, but i can still sell it and i'm not stupid 1389 is a lot more than anything on the board, also if the boart was 5k/3k/1k/nothing/nothing it would be a tremendous offer, so we have a DEAL :smt023

I was expecting to just open my box and no deal all the remaining offers but this one is too good with that board :bluelol

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:31 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

That is exactly what your board really was! :)

Box 4 - £500
Box 3 - 50p
Box 2 - £750 :D

The Banker would have just given up at this point ;)

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

SWAP

Box 10 had £10, which makes sense ;) Box 1 had £50.

Well, you didn't have a good game, but at least you have a TV on which to watch your disaster again and again ;)

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:33 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

Yeah xD

Out of curiosity i wonder what was in box 23, if i said no deal on the tv i would had say 3 for box 23 :smt023

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

+£5,000
+£3,000
-£2,000
-£4,000
+£1,000

IP: 81.104.176.120
Timestamp: 2019-06-24 22:07:04 UTC

You'd have lost the lot ;)

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

Phew, no regrets at all, i strongly considered about dealing the 3k and then try my luck on 23, but i just thought "what would be the point, still 20 % chance of nothing so i might as well go on"

So no regrets about the last 2 deals :-D

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:51 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #59 [APOALFan]

You would have won £1k. Instead, you... won a prize you could have sold for about £1k ;)

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]