Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:50 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:50 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:00 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

Warnings: 0
A slightly tempting offer given the new circumstances, but NO DEAL.

18, 16 and 14, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:02 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]
International Forums Moderator

Interesting reaction there, but on we go to 8-box...

Box 18 - CAR. Two left.

Box 16 - 10p! Are we going CAR/blue/blue again?

Box 14 -
£75,750! Very much not. :(

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:03 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

50p
£50
£100
£250
£500

CAR
CAR
£50,000

The Banker loves that if you mess up THIS prediction, you have seven blues at 8-box and not even a Box 23 salvation path.

Are you going to make it here at all?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:07 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

With how important this prediction is, I'll pass.

Out of curiosity, do you need to be in live play to predict the offer? :ponder:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:08 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

This is a good point! No, you don't, and I need to clarify this in the rules. :)

BANKER'S OFFER

£4,000

Back to your 14-box offer! Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:11 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

With the two cars in play. I can still salvage a few grand even if I lose the £50k, so NO DEAL.

10, 8 and 6, please.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:13 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

There's two things you need to do to lose hope here; hit the £50k, and blow the prediction. If you do neither, there really is hope.

Box 10 - £250! Great start.

Box 8 - CAR, we're down to one of those now...

Box 6 -
£100! There is still hope, maybe quite a bit of it!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:14 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

Your final prediction - either here or at 2-box, live play or otherwise - has potentially colossal importance.

50p
£50
£500

CAR
£50,000

Are you using it on this 5-box?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:16 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

Let's do this:

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£6,500

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:26 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

The Banker thought about that offer.

He didn't make that offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

£6,690

He instead offered the value of the Twizy, but your car is going to be more valuable than that now! That 2.8% miss moves you THREE steps up the ladder, and your car will finish off as a Kia Rio worth £12,495!

*RING*

The accuracy of that bid means the £6,690 would now actually be an invalid offer! So he's revised it.

BANKER'S OFFER

DACIA LOGAN

That car is worth £8,495 and of course wouldn't be able to be placed on 23.

Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

Not a chance I'm dealing for just a prize with £50,000 on the board. Offer me £20,000 and a car on a blue/£50k finish and it might be a different story, though. ;)

NO DEAL and let's conclude with 2, 4 and 9, please.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

The lack of cash definitely causing Ben to send this game motoring to 2-box! Someone's got regret potential here, and every box has spoiler-box value now...

Box 2 -
CAR! £50,000 plays three blues.

Box 4 -
50p! £50,000 plays two blues...

Box 9 -
£500! It's a 50/50 finish, it's 50/50 whether there's £50 or £50,000 on the table!!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:35 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Offer me £20,000 and a car on a blue/£50k finish...

"Your wish is my command."

BANKER'S OFFER

£20,000 ON COMPULSORY 23 + TOY CAR

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:39 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

lol, me and my big mouth. :lol:

25% chance of NOTHING from dealing isn't much less than the 37.5% from no dealing, so NO DEAL. :eyes:

SWAP for Box 19, please.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:44 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

The Banker rings up and says that was one of the biggest risks he's ever taken, because he knew that offer was going to be turned down, but he simply couldn't resist.

The record payout this Banker has ever had is £50,000. He's faced that twice. You were the one responsible for it on both occasions, and now you're on the brink of making that three.

It's 50/50...

...which way has it gone?

Box 19 has £50,000! Box 12, on the table until the swap, had £50, and the Banker is made to pay!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:46 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

It's safe to say the Banker will remember that one for a long time to come.

We have one final bit of business to handle before this can officially pass in to the series history books.

That business is Box 23.

DOUBLE (£100,000)
ADD CAR (£50,000 + Kia Rio)

HALF
NOTHING

With no MONEY BACK on that menu, it's 50/50 again as to whether you'd break the tie for the record win the right way or the wrong way. Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:03 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

I REALLY want to make the Banker pay out more than £50k for once, and £25,000 wouldn't be a bad result after that game.

I may REALLY regret this, but
NO DEAL! ;)

Common sense always prevails for me when the offer is above the average, sadly. :P

Would've gone with Option 3.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

The Nope Train just got held at a red signal for a bit before moving on. ;)

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

ADD CAR (£50,000 + Kia Rio)
DOUBLE (£100,000)
NOTHING
HALF

IP: 81.104.176.120
Timestamp: 2019-06-03 23:47:53 UTC

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:30 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.2 | Game #51 [Ben]

Thank goodness I wasn't a glory Hunter. :-D :P

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]