Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:25 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
Let's hope that the way to go isn't into the pit of misery! Three blues, dilly dilly!

Box 4 - £17,750! Oh.

Box 14 - £66,666! This is terrifying...

Box 9 -

...is your own box! Pick another one, it definitely warrants a spoiler box in this configuration...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:28 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

Oops, 19 please!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:31 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

Box 19 -

50p and we're still definitely in this!

1p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£500
£750

£1,093
£21,000
£22,350
£187,500

£400,000

The Banker says he's not normally this worried about boards with effectively ten blues!

BANKER'S OFFER

£9,999 + ONEPLUS 6 256GB

That OnePlus 6 is worth £569 and is separate from any Box 23 decision! Deal or No Deal?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:33 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

My phone contract expires next month funnily enough so that would be lovely! However, there's a hell of a lot of room for improvement here, so NO DEAL!

1, 7 and 17 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:36 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

Let's hope the next phone call is very much more interesting!

Box 1 -
£400,000!! Well... nope. Jackpot up for the next game - and if there's a regular board, £100k goes up too!

Box 7 -
£187,500!! What have you done...?

Box 17 -

Why is this still in a spoiler box nvm £500 #ItsSomething

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:40 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

1p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£750

£1,093
£21,000
£22,350

The Banker says that's why he's not normally worried about boards with effectively ten blues :lol:

He wanted to just lop a 9 off the offer, but his computer says that would have been too low. He hates his computer. ;)

BANKER'S OFFER

£1,166.02 + ONEPLUS 6 256GB

If you have the all-red round, that offer even without the phone is more than the sum of everything left on the board... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:43 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

That isn't a bad bailout to be quite frank given that absolute travesty, but in the famous words of D:Ream, surely things can only get better?! NO DEAL.

6, 16 and 10 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:47 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

Box 6 - £22,350! Nope, no they can't. Not unless you're the Banker, anyway.

Box 16 -
£5! Are we going to get a round with a massive TWO blues?!?

Box 10 -
£1,093 lol nope

1p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£750

£21,000

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

BANKER'S OFFER

£1,161.02

No phone, just cash. And a fiver less of it at that. But there's a 3/8 chance that this will be the highest offer of the rest of the game. Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:50 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

Box 23 doesn't really help me if I crash, so I've just got to hope that doesn't happen now, NO DEAL.

3, 12 and 20 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:53 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

Box 3 -
£250, no crash yet...

Box 12 -
£1 and still no crash...

Box 20 -
£50 and an ABR!

1p
£10
£100
£750

£21,000

BANKER'S OFFER

£2,322.04

The offer's been doubled, but will you quit? It might be your last chance... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:56 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

It's a good offer for this stage in the game, and there's a bigger chance of me losing out if I play on. But, channelling the words of Chumbawamba, you're never gonna keep me down, not today. NO DEAL!

21, 22 and 2 please...

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:58 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

All on this.

Box 21 -
£100! One down.

Box 22 -
£750! We're still on track, and yet it could also be the disaster round...

Box 2 -
£10! Another ABR! But the 1p is still in play along with the £21,000...!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

The Banker is genuinely, genuinely uncertain what to do here.

He says the only thing he knows is that after you looked destined to win a blue for so long, he wants that dream to be alive.

BANKER'S OFFER

SAGE BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL TEA MAKER + £9,999 ON 23

The tea maker is worth £200 and comes courtesy of John Lewis. If you Deal that offer, the £9,999 must go on 23. If you hit the 5%, you've got a blue win.

Or you can play for the £21,000 and have a decision on 23. You could just as easily go in the 1p club if you try that.

Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:06 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

What a decision we have here then! If I was to get a good £30k-ish win here, I'd definitely have been playing that sort of money on this 23. We're in that £5k-£10k range which is a little more dodgy with one of those blue cards being the -£5k. I think the big question here is would I risk ten grand on that 23?

... I reckon I probably would, so DEAL!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

And there we go! The tea maker is yours, as is an uncertain amount of cash...

...Box 9 had £21,000 of it! Your last seven boxes on the wings were blues, 13 being the 1p! That's seriously cruel, £21k in the box and actual help elsewhere on the board could have given you some massive money...

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:09 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

...as it is, you have this.

DOUBLE (£19,998)
ADD HALF (£14,998.50)

MONEY BACK (£9,999)
-£5,000 (£4,999)
5% (£499.95)

80% chance it is not the blue win. Pick a number. Avoid the 5%.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:11 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

3-1 was 2, and it got me into this game which dragged me through the mud to get to this point. Option 4 to get me out of this with nearly £20k please!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:12 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

It was an amazing escape to get into a position where there was any hope of a decent win...

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

ADD HALF (£14,998.50)
5% (£499.95)
MONEY BACK (£9,999)
DOUBLE (£19,998)
-£5,000 (£4,999)

IP: 81.104.176.120
Timestamp: 2018-06-24 17:09:37 UTC

AARON'S TOTAL WINNINGS: £19,998 + SAGE BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL TEA MAKER

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:14 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #31 [Aaron]

UNBELIEVABLE JEFF!! That was all over the place, but what a cracking result in the end :D thanks for that KP!

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]