Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:32 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

Warnings: 0
Not quite what I was looking for in all fairness...

I'm going to say No Deal and hope to hold out until the next offer.

8, 7 and FIVE next please! Leaving 6 for now... ;)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]
International Forums Moderator

Serving into a different court there...

Box 8... £37,501! That wasn't what you were looking for...

Box 7... £850! That was! So at worst we'll have three solid amounts left at 5-box, but I'd LOVE it if we had four including that six-figure sum...

Box 5...

£12,000 AND THAT WILL DO! THREE life-changing amounts on this board!

£112,510
£50
£250

£35,000
£50,000

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

I'm happy with that!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

No question the board is better now. The Banker is now bringing the Governor into play...

BANKER'S OFFER

£26,000 FIXED

OR

BANKER'S OFFER

£26,000 + 23

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:37 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

It's a reluctant Deal for me. The rule so far being of course that gambling on a forum game will guarantee a crash ;)

So let's finish off with 4, 3 and 6 in this next round.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

I need you to confirm which offer you're taking. £26,000 fixed, or £26,000 + Box 23?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

I'm taking the fixed amount thank you :)

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:42 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

£26,000 is locked in! You have had two very nice wins on this, shame about the other game ;)

Box 4... £50,000! That is one big one away...

Box 3... £250! One tiny one away! This box decides everything...

Box 6...

£50! Oh good grief it was tiny all along, leaving a final two of £112,510 and £35,000! This game...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

I couldn't have risked it, sorry.

I lose yet again :(

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:44 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£60,000 FIXED

OR

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£62,000 + 23

Box 1 had...

£112,510! The one you mega-Purplised was yours! Box 2 had the £35,000.

Now we find out what would've happened with Box 23 - pick a number 1-7 for that!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:48 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

Let's say 1 :)

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

This would've been one divisive configuration...

BOX 23 OPTIONS
0% = NOTHING
91% - £23,660
141% - £36,660
191% - £49,660
291% - £75,660
-£30,000 - NOTHING
ADD CAR - £26,000 + Nissan Leah

How would it have played out?

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

141% - £36,660
ADD CAR - £26,000 + Nissan Leah
191% - £49,660
0% = NOTHING
-£30,000 - NOTHING
291% - £75,660
91% - £23,660

IP: 86.15.173.210
Timestamp: 2017-01-25 22:50:00 UTC

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:14 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 2.0 | Game #19 [Davey]

The Banker got Davey on the cheap sadly. :(

The 8 box offer was significantly more generous than the 5 box offer (in my opinion at least ;) ), but sadly Davey was affected by previous crashes and opted for cation the moment there was a clear disaster scenario.

OH DEAR.........OH DEAR.........OH DEAR......... :( ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]