Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:49 pm Last visit was: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Warnings: 0
I think we all know it's a NO DEAL!

14, 20 and 1 next please

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100
International Forums Moderator

This is a fitting special game, unlike one with the reverse host/Banker combo once...!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:16 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

No surprises there! I think he's saving his brain and ideas for later when it really matters...

Anyway. Three boxes.

14 - £500! That's one!

20 - £10,000!! That's two...

1 - 1p!!! THAT'S THE BULLSEYE!!! This is just something else!!!

BT...

Also a Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:18 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

** RING **

"Trust him to have a run of luck like this" he says. But he's still sure he will come out of this victorious...

How do you feel about the situation you're in? After a round like that, is it time for prediction #2?

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Goodness only knows what kind of third offer we're getting now...

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:21 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Well, I'm feeling brave!

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£70,000

Profile E-mail  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:22 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Can he do it, two for two...?

BANKER'S OFFER

£65,000

HE CAN!! He was hoping you'd go for the value of your Offer Box and that you'd have been outside 10%! Alas you aren't, and it's time to pick one of these six...

+£10,000
    +£20,000
    ADD HALF
    RANDOM POWER 5 (£35k - £250k)
    TRIPLE
    QUADRUPLE

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:26 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

I'll take option 1!

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:27 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Random Power 5 might actually be a negative option at this point...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Option 1...

QUADRUPLE!! Oh lord...

QUADRUPLE
    DOUBLE
    DOUBLE

MONEY BACK
    HALF

As you can imagine, he's revised his offer, along with adding another...

BANKER'S OFFER

£75,000

OR

BANKER'S OFFER

£117,500 & NO 23

May I just remind everybody, we're at ELEVEN box for crying out loud. This is insane, get texting get tweeting call the neighbours!!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:34 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

And it's worth reminding you that you now have a LIVE Offer Button...

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

If YOU'D like to be here next week you know the number to call!

NO DEAL for now, thank you..

16, 13 and 8...

Profile E-mail  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:38 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

Unbelievable, but with the QUADRUPLE in 23, you have a chance to take him for £1,000,000!! Let's just get these next three out of the way and see where we're at then...

16 - £50,000 and we couldn't care less...

13 - 10p!!! EPIC!

8 -
Offer Box (£137,000)!! That extra twist to your game is gone, and it'll help you focus more on this epic, epic 8-box board...

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:39 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron's DoND - Episode 100

** RING **

He made a mistake trying to get the upper hand earlier, but he won't do that again...

You've got him on the backfoot Archie, but would you like to make your third and final prediction here?

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [100]

I'll take a break from predicting, just for now. Let The Banker do some work..

Profile E-mail  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [100]

Well the offer he wanted you to predict was...

BANKER'S OFFER

£100,001

But of course, there was always going to be a second option alongside that to tempt you away from that quadruple...

BANKER'S OFFER

£166,666 & NO 23

He's willing to give you an ADDITIONAL £66k just to stop you from opening that Box 23... Boy oh boy Archie, what next...?

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:49 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [100]

Maybe I'm getting a tad carried away, but NO DEAL.

7, 21 and 4. I don't want to entertain the Offer Button in this round..

PLEASE be kind, boxes..

Profile E-mail  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:52 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [100]

No Offer Button, that'll be used at 4-box in Round 6 if we get that far, and if we do, please, please let us get there with the two quarters on the board...

Fire up those spoiler boxes...

7 -
£250,000! We're one down, but we still have another, AND the £100k...

21 -
£100!! A moment of relef...

4 -
£100,000!! Ooer, this is a COMPLETELY different game we are playing now, but we're still in action!!

BT...

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]