Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 pm Last visit was: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:58 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
Well, there you go! No objection to the ceiling falling when the ability to replay a late-game round could make a huge difference to the floor!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

The Banker thinks you've shown a lot of caution to keep that round with that justification, and is pretty sure he can get you out... will you predict here?

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:01 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

I always struggle gauging where you go on high-stability boards with a lower jackpot, so this is a definite no for me for the time being...

Also a Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:06 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,000

He's definitely kept it low there, but that might just be a disrespectful offer, in which case you were wise to save the prediction... Deal or No Deal?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:08 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

I was thinking around about £9,001 so definitely glad I swerved that. A very good offer, but I'm still happy with the game so far and plenty of shenanigans yet to come - NO DEAL!

5, 15 and 9 next please.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:17 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Interesting interpretation there...

Box 5 - £5! PEANUTS!

Box 15 - £1! AND ANOTHER!

I've just realised Box 8 was on the table but that was actually a typo for Box 9 anyway, so pick a different one before what looks like a possible replay scenario!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:19 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Box 12 instead then :D

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:20 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Box 12 - £75,000!

Well, that's a stinger, and it means the Banker is saving his Replay, as he's seeing this as an average round! He expects you to respond in kind, but will you?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:21 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

An average round so yeah, definitely keeping it!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:26 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Two blues and a biggie keep this game firmly in the realms of the intriguing...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

The tough calls continue with the predictions, but the Banker said he has gone up... prediction time?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:32 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Average is around £27,500, FD @ £15,500 and an LFD above even that. It's either £14,850 or £16,500 for the prediction, so I'll go for...

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£15,400

... which is a 23 Boost prediction.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:35 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

The actual offer...

...was the cash equivalent of a Renault Captur.

The top-end Signature S Nav starts at £21,665...

...the entry-level Expression+ model starts aaaaaat...

BANKER'S OFFER

£15,615

ANOTHER INCREDIBLE PREDICTION!! You can now either add +£35,000 to your money menu or replace HALF with the far better TRIPLE!! Which is it to be?!?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:39 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

What a prediction!! So I'd have to win over £17,500 for the Triple to be the better option here... Hmm... Just in case things get messy afterwards, I'll add the +£35,000!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:40 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Wow.

Alternative offer...

BANKER'S OFFER

RENAULT ZOE AND NO 23

That's valued at £18,420! To each of those offers... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:42 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

A nice offer when considering the monetary side of it, but I'd quite like some 23 action for money in that territory so it's a NO DEAL thanks!

2, 19 and 20 next please!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:43 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

Alright!

Box 2 - £20,000

Box 19 - £10,000 oh dear god will we ever use a replay...?

Box 20 - £50,000! WILL WE? The Banker isn't...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

For goodness sake :lol: :lol: NO WE WILL NOT REPLAY. HERE WE GO!!!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:47 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

FIVE-BOX!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

BANKER'S OFFER

£21,665 AND NO 23

OR

BANKER'S OFFER

£18,420

I have no idea. DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:50 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

I'm so enjoying this. Time for us to plunge into the replay madness, you ready? Cause I'm having a little trouble breathing... NO DEAL!

11, 21 and 1 please... Get ready to slow your roll sister because we might only be a third of the way there...

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:51 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

AMAZING.

Box 11 - 1p!
Box 21 - £40,000...
Box 1 - £250! That's enough for...

BANKER REPLAY ACTIVATED

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:52 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Aaron's DoND [97 - April Fools' 2018]

[PantoMode]Well we'll have to do it again then, won't we? WOOOO![/PantoMode]

Same three again!

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]