Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:20 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:20 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:39 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Warnings: 0
We're on #95, closing in on our century and we're yet to have a jackpot win - will Ben be the first?!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Let's see if he can make that feat any easier...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:35 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Sorry for the delay.

Here's hoping Option 3 will help me win back the £130,000 the Banker cleverly hoodwinked me out of in the last game and then some.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:37 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Number 3...

... and it's this again, we've seen a lot of it lately! Time for you to pick a box to join Box 5 on the table, and then we'll go straight ahead with your first five. Good luck!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Can the Banker let me choose again? This format makes my head spin with its complex odds. :lol:

If not, I'll choose Box 19 as the other box and start with 1, 3, 5, 7 and 11, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

On we go then, let's hope 5 and 19 are a jackpot-winning pair, and let's get going!

1 - £15,000 ain't a bad start...

3 - £250,000!! So this won't be a jackpot-winning game then :|

5 - On the table!

7 - £1! More of where that came from if you will!

11 - £35,000! Not the best of news, and we need one more which'll hopefully be blue...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

:bonk:

Box 13, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:44 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

13 - £10! Phew!

BT...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:46 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

** RING **

The Banker is looking forward to his first battle with you in quite a while! He's even happier that the biggie is gone, and is certain he can get you out before you can make any real damage to his wallet!

First offer, we need your yellow box prediction here. We'll be losing £500, £750 and £1k, and hopefully we'll be beefing this board up with some large yellows! What's it to be?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:48 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Since this is Game 95.....

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£9,500

Cue the Dragon Ball Z meme. :P

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Nine and a half...

BANKER'S OFFER

£8,800

Yeah that's within 10%! One large and two mediums from the set of five boxes, let's get some great value added to this board!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:54 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

I'll definitely take that, even if it isn't over 9,000. :D ;)

3 for the large and 3 & 5 for the mediums, please.

KP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]
International Forums Moderator

Technically this could still produce a win of over £250k...!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:00 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

So here we have...

3M - £7,500
5M - £12,500

3L - £60,000! Could've done better but it's certainly not gonna hurt at all!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

But at £8,800 Ben, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

Well that was a bit of a let down, but at least all 3 are still massive improvements from the amounts they replaced!

NO DEAL, and let's continue with 15, 17 and 21, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

We continue up the odds, hopefully keeping a hold of all 5-figure amounts and above!

15 - £250! Good start!

17 - £75,000! Not a good follow-up...

21 - £5,000! Absolutely fine! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:06 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:07 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

** RING **

The Banker says those yellows will be your last saving grace, but you won't have anything soon if you keep taking a big one out in each round!

He's feeling pretty confident tonight Ben, how has that translated into an offer here? Fancy predicting?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:11 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

I'm sensing wishy washy play from the Banker here, so I'll abstain.

I would've predicted £9,500 again.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:12 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

You'd have stuck...

BANKER'S OFFER

£11,400

... would've put you over 16% out, so probably a good idea to abstain there!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [95]

An excellent offer at this stage.........that would've been had it not been for the twist.

NO DEAL, and let's continue with 22, 20 and 18, please.

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]