Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:30 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Warnings: 0
Nobody wants a 5-box offer, KP's saving his two for 4- and 3-box, and Paul's got one left... I think it's time to get those spoiler boxes out...

22 -
10p!! Perfect!

KP automatically gets an offer here... But do you want to press your button here Paul? You'll be picking the next box too.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]
International Forums Moderator

The thing is that if I survive the next box then the only way I miss out on the top-3 bonuses altogether is a bad beat on 23... But no chance of that if I don't.

This is a horrible decision.

NO DEAL!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

woko88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:41 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Button me again please!

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

I've seen 32 DOND's recorded live.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

KP says NO DEAL, Paul's just got his 4-box offer, and if he plays on, he needs to survive the next two boxes...

woko88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

No deal and 6 please!

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

What a game this has turned out to be!! So many ways in which this can play out now...

6 -
£100!! Leaves us with this 3-box...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Boxes left: [1] 9 21

Time for KP's button offer...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

One box to go... and it could be worth tens of thousands of pounds, and a load of points... but does KP want to get out now, Deal or No Deal? He'll be choosing the twentieth box, too...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

This is probably taxi time for KP.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

This game is brutal.

I think I'm going to have to DEAL because I'm in position to get multiple points in the worst instance.

Number 9 is the one I want to have the big one...

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

KP is OUT! Which way is this going to tip? Paul HAD to play to 2-box, David didn't...

Box 9...
£250,000!! AND IT IS! :shock: :shock: :shock:

£5 vs. £20,000... Time for Paul to receive his last offer!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Paul's offer is in... He needs to decide whether he wants to Deal, and whether or not he wants to SWAP boxes at this stage, regardless of his decision here.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Engine engine number 9 sends Paul off the track! :shock:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

And KP secured 9 points and a Banker Spanking just like that. :shock: :D

Hard luck, Paul. :(

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

woko88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:58 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

No deal to both!

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:00 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

NO DEAL, NO SWAP... Paul is definitely not out yet, but only fi he wins £20,000 from Box 1...

Let's see...

Box 1 - £20,000!! He did right to reject his final offer and the swap! Box 21 had just £5...

Box 23 time...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:01 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Those five options, we're familiar with:

DOUBLE
    +£15,000

MONEY BACK
    HALF
    NOTHING

We don't know how much KP has at this point, but we know Paul has £20,000... Could a Double help Paul pip KP at the post?! Either way, would either of you like to purchase Box 23? Give me your option 1-5, regardless of your decision...

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

No Deal / 3.

woko88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:03 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Aaron has hit upon what I was thinking

Deal.

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:05 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Thank you. You're now both aware of your final winnings! Let me tot up the scores after that brilliant first game...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: ABC - Group A: KP vs. woko88 [85]

Let's start with Paul, here were his offers:

Offer 1: £6,600
    Offer 2: £9,900
    Offer 3: £13,999
    Offer 4: £22,750
    Offer 5 (6-box): £34,000
    Offer 6 (4-box): £28,500
    Offer 7: £7,000
    Box 1: £20,000 (main-game winnings)

By itself, it's not enough for any points... But then he used his £20,000 to purchase Box 23...

... and it contained DOUBLE! Paul won £40,000, which means that already, he gets 4 points for winning the highest amount possible from his game, and 1 point for winning over £35,000! Is that enough to bag 4 more points for the victory?! We shall see...

[ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]