Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:21 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:21 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:48 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

Warnings: 0
Here's that hugely contrasting #moneymenu...

RANDOM POWER 5 (£35k - £250k)
    DOUBLE (£7,900)
    ADD HALF (£5,925)

MONEY BACK (£3,950)
    HALF (£1,975)

A red win is in the bag, but at this stage would you like to buy Box 23 for £3,950?

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:48 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]
International Forums Moderator

Would have had to have taken that 3-box offer :smt046

(Then again I should have seen £1,944 on blue/£5k coming and played for that :))

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:49 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

Well, erm, yes. DEAL, number 1...!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

Option 1... Can we really lift this game out of low-tariff territory?

YES YOU CAN!!! Oh my word, what result are we in for now?!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:53 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

WOW. :shock: :D

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:53 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

£35,000
    £50,000
    £75,000
    £100,000
    £250,000

These are going to be shuffled, and I need you to pick 1-5 for me please. Could you actually be our FIRST quarter-millionaire?!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:58 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

The reason I dealt with a prediction in hand was precisely to maximise the probability of that.

Got to be 1 again!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:02 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

Unbelievable. We peaked at what seems now a measly £15,950. And now you have a one in five shot at becoming the first £250,000 winner in Aaron's Deal or No Deal...

Option 1, are we about to set history in our seventy-ninth game?! I sincerely hope so, best of luck...

£35,000
£75,000
£50,000
£250,000
£100,000

It was the worst possible result, but far from disappointing! After a game of poor luck, you've salvaged a huge £35,000 from it! Thanks for playing! :D

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

Well, that was definitely an unusual game!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:05 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [79]

And I was just about to post

"How on earth dod KP of all people become the first top prize Winn for TWO series of DOND??????!!!!!!!!!!" :P

Still an excellent result out of nowhere. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]