Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:46 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:46 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

Warnings: 0
We just had an incredible game with Archie, and he's set the benchmark at £127,000... Is it conceivable that Ben has beaten even that?! If so, he's playing Game 50. If not, it'll be Archie!

Stand by...

----

Welcome to Game 49 of Aaron's DoND! Mark, David, Leah and Archie have played heir games for the right to play our fiftieth game, where you can get the opportunity to win £500,000 - that's before Box 23! Last up to the oche is American Coupon Boy!

Box 9 is on the table, and now pick a twist!

HAPPY 2017
    A TALE OF TWO BOXES
    KNOWING BANKER
    BLUE BUSTER
    UNLIMITED MINUTES

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:40 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Option 2 for the twist (with 19 coming to the table in the case of tale of two boxes ;) ).

Option 2...

BLUE BUSTER
    HAPPY 2017
    A TALE OF TWO BOXES
    KNOWING BANKER
    UNLIMITED MINUTES

It's that bonus gift box which we'll open at the end, but for now, we play! Good luck!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:42 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 to start, please.

1 - 50p! Good start!

3 - £100,000! Ack.

5 - £3,000!

7 - £75,000! Not a nice gap, there...

11 - £50! That's better... BT

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

The Banker welcomes you to what has been a fascinating set of games! He wants to make sure you don't become the biggest winner of the five because you could pose a problem for him!

The offer's in, predicting or abstaining?

Abstaining. I would've predicted £4,950.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

No prediction here...

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,000

It's another generous opening bid!

A very generous offer after that start, but still nowhere near enough to stop at with the £250k still on the board.

NO DEAL and let's go with 13, 15 and 17, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:47 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

Moving swiftly on and into your second round...

13 - £15,000! Not sure what to make of that...

15 - £500! That's better!

17 - £5,000! Yeah I think we can call that a good round! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

The Banker's not too worried just yet, but that doesn't mean he's going to low-ball you as that's just a wasted opportunity to get you out of the chair!

Where do you think we're at after that round Ben? Fancy making a prediction here?

Still a bit too early to tell whether a button or cash in hand will be more beneficial, so I'll abstain again. I would've predicted £9,900.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

Would've come in at 9-9...

BANKER'S OFFER

£9,700

... it would've been an absolute corker at just 2.06%!

Really hope I don't regret saving the prediction there, but nevertheless this is a fairly easy NO DEAL.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:52 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

21, 22 and 20, please.

On we go! We're not far away from a pwerful board here, we've just got to avoid £20,000 and upwards for a while, okay?

21 - £250! That's a good start!

22 - £10! Here we go here we go, ten grand down and this is looking pretty gooood...

20 - £5!! BOOYAH! Now we're talking! :D BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

The Banker's getting quite concerned now. With the gift box coming in at the end, he's wondering how much that's going to make you want to gamble, so it's time for him to put his hand in his pocket!

You were almost bang on last time, but do you feel like it's prediction time now?

VERY tempted to say £17,000 here, but again I don't know whether I'd want a button or instant cash on this board and there's a lot of room for the Banker to play around with the offer so I'll abstain.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:57 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

Let's see how close you were this time...

BANKER'S OFFER

£16,000

Again, slightly over but that would've gotten you £3,000 or a 50% Button! The next round will probably decide for you the type of prediction you should make, but what do you think of £16,000?

I think the board has another round in it with there only being a 27% chance of the offer going down a lot when there being a nice cushion below the jackpot, so NO DEAL.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

18, 16 and 14, please.

8-box is nigh, what sort of board will we be faced with? Another good round will send you into some really good money...

18 - £1! It's a great start!

16 - £10,000! That's actually okay now at this stage, as long as this is a grand or less...

14 - £20,000! Uncomfortable yes, but far from a disaster! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:02 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

He knows you're not messing around now, and with a guaranteed back-up and a shot at Game 50, this HAS to be good if it's to see you out of this game now...

Where are we at now Ben, is it prediction time?

A small increase is nailed on here, and it's clear that the OFFER BUTTON will be a good weapon to have on this board.

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£21,000

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

In at 21, your last two hypo-predictions were above the offer...

BANKER'S OFFER

£22,500

... and now this one is under, but only by 6.67%, so you've been awarded a 50% Button!

There's only one scenario that I see a strong case for using the button in this round, and I definitely want to get to at least 5 box with the flexibility of the button in the final round, so NO DEAL.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

12, 10, and unless they are both £35k and £50k, 8, please.

We play on! Such circumstances are warranting bolder play, and I hope it pays off for you Ben!

Message subject: Re: Aaron's DoND: Episode 50
Folder: Sent messages
We play on! Such circumstances are warranting bolder play, and I hope it pays off for you Ben!

12 - £1,000! FINE! No Button in this round then...

10 - £35,000! And now, just two reds remain. You can't touch either of them now Ben or we're in big trouble...

8 -
£50,000!! Oh my word BEN!! What a 5-box!! :shock: :shock: BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

The Banker says if you want to get out now, you're going to have to use that button of yours...

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,000

A BOLD move from the Banker there... But how are you feeling about the situation?

Frankly it's a stupid move on the Banker's part, as I now have a 80% chance of taking him for £31,000 and change.

NO DEAL.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:13 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

Box 6, and then BUTTON, please.

I think he was trying to unsettle you there Ben, and it could be an incredibly smart move on his behalf, but please PLEASE prove him wrong...

6 - £100!! Excellent!! :D :D :D

** BUTTON **

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:17 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

"Do you really think this is enough to beat your four competitors?"

BANKER'S OFFER

£32,000

The mind games continue Ben. How much does that seat in Game 50 mean to you?

Regardless of whether this is enough, there's no way on earth I'm risking over half the average on a board THIS dangerous, so DEAL. :D

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

£32,000 is yours, well done!! Let's play it out and see whether that was a wise move...

2 - £750! I've never seen a 3-box like this... :shock: :shock:

4 -
** RING **

You may have seen this coming, Ben...

BANKER'S OFFER

BANKER'S GAMBLE

WHAT a decision to make now...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:22 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [49 - Secret Game]

Now THIS is the tricky decision of the game.

I have a bonus prize coming regardless (plus an outside shot at £15,000 should I crash), so I think this is worth going for.

DEAL :o

Sticking with Box 4, please.

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]