Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

Warnings: 0
HUGE decision! It just goes to show how important that spot in Game 50 is...

Archstered wrote:
We'll start with Box 19 please..

19 to get us on our way to two box...

19 - £5!!! PERFECT START!!

Archstered wrote:
Great! Box 2, please.

Second box that MUST NOT BE the quarter million...

2 - £5,000!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

Just one more to go now Archie... Where or where are we going next?!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:02 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

No extra offer? :ponder:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

Archstered wrote:
It's 13, Aaron..

13, oh my...

If this is £20,000 or £35,000, we're on for the first quarter millionaire in this series, pu-

** RING **

The Banker is not willing to pay out that big prize to you, but knows he'll have to pay big to stop you from opening 13...

... don't open 13 and he'll pay you

BANKER'S OFFER

£92,000

Archstered wrote:
:o

Let me think about this.. Would The Banker be willing to say what he'd offer on the 3 possible climaxes?

** RING **

"If you play on and hit the £250k, I will offer you £26,000. If you play on and miss the quarter million, my offer will be at least £120,000."

Does that help the decision process?

Archstered wrote:
Kind of... Ready!

Archie, this has been a monolithic game so far and we're not even at the climax...

.... but at £92,000... Deal or No Deal?

Archstered wrote:
I typed in DEAL, saw the offer again then changed my mind... NO DEAL

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:07 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

Alright!!! So far it seems like the major gambler has been married with the perfect game, but we aren't there yet...

Are we sticking with 13 or do you want 11 instead? The seal is still on...

Archstered wrote:

Sticking with 13...

Was the Banker actually throwing you a lifeline there because this is ACTUALLY the 250...

... or would he have just saved face because you're going to have an epic climax right now?

... £35,000!! YOU MADE IT!!

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

That was brief, he sounds incredibly subdued...

Give him the box NOW and you can leave here with an absolutely incredible

BANKER'S OFFER

£126,000

Archstered wrote:
WOW! How tempting is this!

Have any of your three predecessors manage to better that? That's the extra factor here...

Archstered wrote:
Probably not but I want to be the first Quarter-Millionaire. Would the others have won 20k plus 23 though?..

I would seriously LOVE to win £250,000

Is the risk worth the reward? It's the time old question...

Archstered wrote:
It sure is. I think it is...

I'm ready for the question

Archie... Out of the games we've aired so far, this is the biggest question I've ever asked...

... at £126,000...

... Deal or No Deal?

Archstered wrote:
Thanks, but...

DEAL! Phew! Hadto take and post before I changed my mind ;)

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

It's a DEAL!!! After that INCREDIBLE game, you have £126,000 in the bag! There's a small £1k awaiting you at the end as well, but for now, would you have swapped for Box 11?

Archstered wrote:
Nope

No Swap...

... and was the most determined player about to see the confetti?!

8 - £20,000!! WHAT A DEAL!! 11 actually had the £250,000!!

Archstered wrote:
WOW! W. O. W.

Absolutely unbelievable scenes Archie, what a call!! And with £126,000...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:20 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

... we have THIS #moneymenu!

DOUBLE (£252,000)
    +£15,000 (£141,000)

MONEY BACK (£126,000)
    HALF (£63,000)
    NOTHING (£0)

There's a chance for you to surpass that jackpot we have on offer, and only a one in five chance of leaving here with absolutely nothing, which isn't absolutely nothing but a £1,000 consolation because of your earlier prediction!

Archstered wrote:
WHAT A #MONEYMENU

Yeah I'm REALLY liking this Box 23. 80% change of MEGA money

There are SO many things at play here Archie...

... with your £126,000... would you like to become the new owner of Box 23... Deal or No Deal?

Archstered wrote:
I would love to be the new owner of 23!

Archstered wrote:
But not today. NO DEAL ;)

Option 3 it would have been

NO DEAL! £127,000 is yours, but let's play it out!

MONEY BACK (£126,000)
    HALF (£63,000)
    NOTHING (£0)
    +£15,000 (£141,000)
    DOUBLE (£252,000

Hahaha holy *beep*!

Archstered wrote:
WOAH

You swerved the worst option in 23, you kept our highest value box to the end, and you're leaving here with a HUGE £127,000!! Way to go Archie!!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]
International Forums Moderator

Oh my goodness, I was getting so excited at the idea he would ND and keep me in it!!

I'd have taken the 3-box offer for sure, and *possibly* the 5-box one - would've had to decide if I felt safe in the clubhouse at that point, but most likely yes.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

Well, after THAT ordeal it's no surprise what's happened to the current leaderboard now!

1. Archstered - £127,000
    2. KP - £54,539
    3. JDGA - £35,000
    4. Dr. Hindsight - £14,900

These really have been a sensational set of games, and now it's all down to what Ben can pull out of the bag in the next and final secret game!

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Aaron's DoND [48 - Secret Game]

I knew as soon as I elected to play that I would never make it to show 50. However, as soon as I saw that Archie would be playing, I knew he'd win. And it appears that I am right.

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]