Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:28 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:28 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Warnings: 0
** RING **

He's very pleased to see game go this way for you, it's about time he says! Now he's hoping to keep you below 5 figures!

Now what do you make of it, Prediction or No Prediction?

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:31 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]
International Forums Moderator

I'd sooner trust myself around the strobe lights of Melodifestivalen than this Banker after that round. No prediction.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:33 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

No Prediction here, but hopefully you won't be sorry you didn't...

BANKER'S OFFER

£4,500

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

I believe this downward spiral isn't locked in and I can go... oh you already know the reference. ;)

Let's keep chasing the euphoria with a NO DEAL and boxes 13, 15, and 19!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Hopefully we can Undo this bad luck, after all You are only Human! Don't Worry if it doesn't work out, there's a Constellation Prize at the end! ;)

13 - £10,000! Please don't make this another Sting-ing round!

15 - £250!

19 - £15,000!! La La Laa!! This is a precarious 8-box now, one of the most precarious we've had... But will you be a Survivor? BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:40 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:41 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

** RING **

The Banker suddenly finds this very fascinating, he's making a genuine offer, though you don't need to predict the small add-on he's going to stick on the end of the main offer!

Though at 8-box, do you want to Predict or No Prediction?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:42 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

I'd go with £5,500 here.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Going for cash in hand as usual. I think he's stuck at worst, and any increase is small. Ergo:

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£4,950

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:47 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Cash in Hand once more... This will be a huge boost to this precarious scenario if you can bag some thousands here...

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,400

... and you HAVE!! 8.33% away it's £10,000! No doubt that the ph-

** RING **

... phone is going to ring...

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,500

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

With £10,000 guaranteed a 5 box offer near the mean is highly likely here, so I'd go on.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Oh, he forgot to add something.

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,500 + Melodifestivalen 2016 2-CD album

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:51 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Classic.

I've got the room to chase this, but £7,500 on this board is distinctly generous with how stable it isn't. But, again, got the room to chase this. NO DEAL.

11, 7, 9...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:55 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Playing on! The guaranteed money is fuel on the proverbial fire, but let's see where that lands us...

11 - £20,000!! Oh my, now this is a one box game...

7 - £1! We need that, and another now...

9 -
£75,000!! And that's that, what a spectacular main-game crash!

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:56 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

** RING **

What else can he do now?

BANKER'S OFFER 

£870.10

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:58 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

OUCH!!!!!!

Needless to say I'd Deal here. ;)

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:00 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

Needless to say, I'll DEAL here too. £10,870.10 is mine and it could become £12,887.10. :D

5-3-1.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:02 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

And it's a DEAL for the average! £870.10! Let's mop up...

5 - £3,000! Brilliant!

3 - £500!

1 - ** RING **

Oh hello, what's this?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:05 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [37]

The Banker has an idea...

BANKER'S OFFER

BANKER'S SPECIAL GAMBLE

He's in a rather excitable mood right now. He says hand back £10,870.10 and he will let you play on in live play! Why, you ask? He says if you go on to open £750 on the table in live play, he'll bump it up to £60,750!

So how about it... He's giving you a chance to take a huge sum of money out of this game, if you're willing to go for it!

Banker's Special Gamble... Deal or No Deal?

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]