Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:16 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

Warnings: 0
What will the offer be if Davey has an all-blue round, Banker?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:16 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

It's simple to analyse here...either I've got the biggie and I'm safe from here on in, or I haven't got it but the stats are heavily in my favour for an all-blue round anyway...this is ridiculously dangerous!!!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:17 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

The Banker wants you to think long and hard about what you came here for... and that "5-box is a long way away..." He's stuck with the last offer, but he's put something in front of it...

BANKER'S OFFER

£3,770 + 1L Jack Daniel's

Is it time to cut your losses, or is there something bigger for you in this game David? At £3,770 and again that litre of Jack Daniel's... Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:19 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

Go for it, Davey. 62.5% chance of keeping the jackpot and getting a five figure offer, and just imagine how gutted you'd be if you sold the jackpot for less than £4k. :shock:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:20 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

Well that's why I'll probably go on for that reason alone but this is scary as hell!!!

Let's say No Deal!!!

4, 1 and then 7 please!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:25 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

We're all in now Davey, and it couldn't be more clear cut. It's either going to be a 5-box with the QM there or it's going to be an all-blue end to the game... Let's play it out.

4 - £250! Good start...

1 - Went earlier, it had £75k!

7 - £100! That's two blues! We just need one more...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:25 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

Boxes: 2, 3, 13, 20, 21, [22]

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:29 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

I had actually selected 13 so guessing a typo...so let's confirm 13 please!

What will be will be!!!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:31 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

Here we go then, 13... Was it a sign? Should you have avoided it?!

13 -
£50!! We're there! :D :D

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:35 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

He forgot to reply to what Ben said earlier before he gave his 8-box offer. Given the fact that you're really determined to play for this, the answer to said question is "yes"...

BANKER'S OFFER

£13,770

We've seen worse offers on similar boards! We're all aware of the odds on boards like these, so the big question is: is the potential reward worth the risk at this point? Davey... at £13,770... is it a Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:37 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

This is a tricky one. I'd probably go for it, though, as the Banker will probably make an extra offer if the jackpot stays to 4 or 3 box. :eyes:

Certainly wouldn't blame a Deal here, though. :smt023

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:39 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

Yeah it's got 13 for a reason...

...I'm going to settle at a Deal!!!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:40 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

20, 3 and 21 to conclude the proveout, leaving my lucky number 2 til the end!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:43 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

It's a Deal for £13,770!! We'd like to prove you right there, bag the OPW and go home or else you could've missed out on a potentially huge sum of money!

20 - 10p! Would've been the perfect start!!

3 - 50p!! Oh my god, were you actually vieing up to have the finish we saw on Friday, Deal's last ever game? Box 21 mu-

** RING **

He's saying he would've come in with an offer right now...

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£33,770

... in a bid to avoid you having the most astonishing turnaround we've ever seen!!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:45 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

I tried to encourage you on, Davey. :smt009

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:46 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

If this is the fiver or the seven-fifty, that hypo offer is going to be eclipsed, neer mind the deal you settled on! 21, tear the game apart for us now please...

21 - £250,000!! Perfect!! It would've been one of those 20th box heartbreaks if we'd have gotten as far!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

** RING **

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£277

And let's see to it! It wasn't a spanking but you've definitely beaten him! This is the scale of the victory...

22 - £5! The fiver was yours all along! Your lucky number 2 had the highest blue box, £750!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plas Aaron's DoND [28]

I will call that an OPW because I'd have taken the £33,770 if I had gone on!

Great game!!! And a very Happy Christmas to you!!!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [28]

Can I play a game, Aaron? :smt023

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [28]

What a nail-biting game that was for Davey but he pulled it back and managed to take home some really chunky money! It could've been potential life-changing money if he'd have hung on, because the Banker wouldn't have been able to! Join us next time for more drama here on Deal or No Deal! :smt023

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:49 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [28]

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Can I play a game, Aaron? :smt023

I'll be set up again in 10 minutes! :smt023

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]