Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:07 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Warnings: 0
I'd go with £10,800. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:09 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Nine and half for the prediction... If you want a live button later, you NEED this to be right! What's the offer?

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,500

It went way up!! £11,250 - £13,750 was the band, and you must select another bad Box 23 option from the six remaining!

HALF
-£10,000
QUARTER
10%
RANDOM BLUE
NOTHING

Pick a number, 1-6!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

1 please.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:16 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

1 adds this...

QUARTER
HALF
-£10,000
10%
NOTHING
RANDOM BLUE

Again we're glad that's not a NOTHING! Here's how your Box 23 looks now:

QUADRUPLE
DOUBLE
MONEY BACK

HALF
QUARTER
20%

Also, your Offer Box has been reduced to £11,500 and thus he would like to revalue his offer:

BANKER'S OFFER

£11,500

The same as the Offer Box itself!

£11,500 Davey, Deal or No Deal?

Last edited by Aaron Brock on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:42 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Big-Davey wrote:
We'll have 1, 18, 13, 6 and 10 to start please.

Bonus points if you can work out my system (and also the obvious anomaly) ;)

You're going round the darts board ;)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:20 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Well I did miss one out intentionally but yes haha! I went back for it after all! And then I mixed the 17 and 19 around...just like I do when I actually throw haha!

In the meantime, it's a No Deal for me!

Coming next, we continue around the board with 16, 8 and 11 please.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:12 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

If I was the Banker I'd be offering £20,180 if Davey keeps the Top 2 amounts another round. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:03 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

We're back and we're on our way to 8-box...

16 - 50p!! Perfect start to the round, again! :D

8 - £10,000! A grand down here and we're in great shape!

11 -
Offer Box (£11,500)! It was strengthening your back-up but it's gone now!

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:04 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:05 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

** RING **

The Banker thinks that Ben's triple 20-themed offer may be a bit much here, so he's gone for a triple 18-themed one...

BANKER'S OFFER

£18,162

You have the makings of a fantastic 5-box but it's a difficult journey to get there! Is it worth the gamble?

At £18,162... Deal or No Deal?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:09 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

I'm going to Deal...I don't expect both the big ones to remain.

For the next round I would have gone with 14, 9 and 12 as we almost hit the top of the board.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:12 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

A DEAL for £18,162! A darts themed offer which he'll be happy with, but there's still over £72,000 up for grabs if he's feeling brave later! 3 boxes here and we want to obliterate the game!

14 - £1,000! Nooope!

9 - £1!! Oh GOD!! This HAS to be the two-fifty if we're to see a decline in that offer...

12 -
£20,000!! My word, what a board you'd have had now!! :shock:

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

** RING **

The Banker wants to make things a little more interesting! He's not going to give you the Gamble, but...

BANKER'S OFFER

ONE MORE PREDICTION

... he's giving you the option to make a prediction for this proveout offer! Predict correctly, and he will add another positive card to your Box 23 options, but he will add a negative Box 23 option if you fail. The button won't be activated if you guess correctly, either.

So, one more offer prediction Davey, Deal or No Deal?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:18 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

I'm going to say Deal. I would have guessed it would have been double top to continue the darts theme, £40,000

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:21 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

This could have a big impact on your final winnings! For another good Box 23 option for that list, are you in the band?

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£37,500

The band is £33,750 - £41,250 so you did it! :D We have six of these left...

+£10,000
+£20,000
ADD HALF
DOUBLE
RANDOM POWER 5
TRIPLE

... so pick a number 1-6!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:23 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

NOW we will choose 2!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:24 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Number 2...

RANDOM POWER 5
TRIPLE
+£10,000
+£20,000
DOUBLE
ADD HALF

Brilliant! That could take you up and above £54k! Your new Box 23 list:

QUADRUPLE
TRIPLE
DOUBLE
MONEY BACK

HALF
QUARTER
20%

The proveout continues... FIND the big numbers!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Well we will have 5 first. That will complete the dartboard.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:27 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Big-Davey plays Aaron's DoND [18]

Let's see the quarter-mil, GO!

5 - £100!! AGAIN with the perfect start!! Two to go...

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]