Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » JDGA's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

JDGA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:54 am    Author: JDGA    Post subject: Aussie Deal or No Deal

Warnings: 0
So I hail from Australia, and as such I'm vastly more familiar with my own nation's version of the game. While it's been a lot of fun seeing what the rather unique UK version is like, I figured it might be cool if I were to offer to run the version I know all-too-well myself.

26 cases, runs on the standard 6-5-4-3-2-1-1-1-1 schedule:
Case Values:
50c (the "monkey")
$1
$2
$5
$10
$20
$50
$100
$150
$200
$250
$500
$750

$1,000
$2,000
$3,000
$4,000
$5,000
$10,000
$15,000
$20,000
CAR
(worth $30,000)
$50,000
$75,000
$100,000
$200,000

There isn't a "Case 27", but there are certain special features that show up under certain conditions, and the two most prominent would include the "Supercase" and "Chance'.
So... would anyone like to give it a try?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aussie Deal or No Deal

I would definitely like to give it a try.

Also, out of curiosity, do you remember the circumstances of either Nathan's $515,000 win (the biggest win on Aussie DoND) or the first 2nd offer Deal in worldwide DoND history? Those are the two significant games of Aussie DoND that haven't been uploaded on Youtube yet.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

JDGA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:50 pm    Author: JDGA    Post subject: Re: Aussie Deal or No Deal

Don't remember the second-offer one at all, but I vaguely remember the $515k one? The top prize was reduced from $2mil to $200k after the first season (which only lasted three months in 2003), and IIRC $515k was the second episode ever? Unfortunately I don't remember much more than that the contestant won really big... sorry about that!
I'll get in touch over PM about scheduling your game.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:31 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aussie Deal or No Deal

I'd like a game of this! :D

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » JDGA's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]