Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:11 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:11 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and Games » Dr. Hindsight's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:38 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays

Warnings: 0
I think you confused Le Banquier for DoND UK. Everyone fears 23 in that game ;).

Case 24...

[24] - Capital One - So that's where it was hiding. Unfortunately, given that you dealt earlier, you don't win it.

The Banker is having himself a good laugh down the phone.

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

$177,000

I assume it would've been number 25 next?

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:41 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays
Forum Games Moderator

Damn, I made a big mistake haha. :p

25 is correct.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:51 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays

At the moment, that deal isn't holding up very well. Is the half-million in case 25?

[25] - $200,000 - Nope.

The Banker is in hysterics. He can't believe the way things have turned out.

With 10 bucks and the jackpot as the final two, he'd have offered...

*RING*

Hello? Yes, I know, you got him cheaply. Stop gloating already.

What's that? Are you serious? Okay, I'll tell him.

This is very interesting. The Banker was speaking to his cousin in the UK just a few minutes ago, and he gave him an interesting idea. In fact, he liked it so much, he'd like to go ahead and try it right now.

For the first time ever on a North American incarnation of Deal or No Deal, you're being offered...

BANKER'S OFFER

LE PARI DU BANQUIER
(THE BANKER'S GAMBLE)

Hand back the $125,000 you've already won, and you can go back into live play and open case 7, with the hopes of quadrupling that amount. On the other hand, you could leave with only $10.

Est-ce que cette offre est acceptee ou refusee?

Last edited by Dr. Hindsight on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:54 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays

Go for it, Willrelf. :smt023

(I know he won't)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays

Would you go for it, Ben?

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:20 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays
Forum Games Moderator

Everyone knows I wouldn't No Deal/Banker's Gamble on a blue/medium-high red finish, so thanks for the opportunity but Refusee. :p

No regrets.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:29 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays

I think there are a lot of people out there who'd have sympathized with you, Will.

We already know that the offer you accepted wasn't the world's greatest deal, but did you just sell the chance of a lifetime?

One case contains $10, and the other contains $500,000. You sold case 7 for $125,000. Have we been denied the opportunity to see confetti drop a second time?

Your case was worth...
[7] - $10 - Phew :D!

I think you can guess what case 26 held ;).

Combined with the two prizes you picked up during the game, you leave us with a total of $141,000 in cash and stuff. Thanks for playing, Will :smt023.

Right now, Will is sitting atop our leaderboard. But will our next contestant knock him of his perch? Find out next time on Le Banquier. Until then, this Mark David saying merci et bonne soiree :).

Announcer: This is Jay Farkas speaking for Le Banquier, a Revolution 7 Production, in association with Endemol and Les Productions J. Stay tuned for Name that Stain next, right here on DoND.co.uk TV.

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:31 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Episode 201 - willrelf Plays
Forum Games Moderator

Thanks Mark. :p

No regrets.

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and Games » Dr. Hindsight's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]