Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:09 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Springwatch - tonight at 8pm on BBC 2 - better than BB
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Tonight at 8pm on BBC 2 – it’s the start of Springwatch – the annual wildlife programme with Bill Oddie, Kate Humble and Simon King. Marvel at the wonders of Kate Humble’s (blue) t.its, Bill Oddie being himself and Simon King getting shat on by a group of birds on the Scottish coast.

As always, the annual wildlife event will be broadcast from a farm in Devon which has been fitted out with hundreds of cameras spotting the wildlife. You seriously haven’t lived until you’ve watched this show. Honestly. Over the past few years, I found it brilliant TV to watch to distract myself from the fact I have an exam the next day – Bill Oddie is just so calming. And to add even more, they now have Springwatch Nightshift from 12am to 2am every night on BBC2. I’ll be glued to my TV set.

Forget Big Brother - this is where it's all happening - I know I'd rather watch two hours at midnight of wildlife getting up to no good than two hours of a load of nobodies in the Big Brother house sleeping and having arguments to generate press interest!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

Ok, so that sounded a bit sarcastic when it didn't mean to be, but it is a good show and makes for easy viewing, but I know it'll get swallowed up by Big Brother as always. :(

hammondstar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:22 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject:

Sounds like a pile of poop to me.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Springwatch - tonight at 8pm on BBC 2 - better than BB

It's back again for another year. :smt047

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:25 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Springwatch - tonight at 8pm on BBC 2 - better than BB

The BBC really should be sold to Pricilla Prim. Such tripe on BBC 2

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]