Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Tipping Point - ITV

Warnings: 0
Anyone been watching this new gameshow on ITV? It's like one of those 2p machines but much bigger and you answer questions.
I think I've seen 4 people win the £10k jackpot so far.

Fan of classic rock and metal

matthew17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Yeah I've seen some episodes. It's ok-ish... not a massive fan though.

selv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:22 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

They are looking for contestants now :smt023

DanS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 am    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

This was pretty terrible to be fair, especially when compared to The Chase (and the comparisons will always be there as they're on the same channel and timeslot).

selv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

:smt023 Got my audition :smt023

jamesah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:59 am    Author: jamesah    Post subject: Tipping Point - ITV

I have an audition

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Good luck!

selv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:19 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Hi jamesah,had my audition last night think it went really well except the last few Questions :ponder: ..how did yours go? obviously do not say too much incase you give too much away ;) :smt023

selv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:41 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Did anyone watch the first game of the series today? What a total plonker for not gambling for the star worth 10 Grand,after taking the 2plus grand he had 3 chances to drop the star and did it in one..idiot..it's a shame I wasn't picked at the auditions this time as I told them on camera I was a gambler and how I would gamble at the end,and with todays game I would have gambled..never mind I'll show them next year :smt023 :lol: ;)

selv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Hi all,if anyone is interested,applications are now wanted for series 3. If you want info on how to get your application form go onto uk GAMESHOWS.com........good luck..

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

I saw Dave Woollin on one of the shows last week - was in a brilliant position with the jackpot token right over the edge but the final gamble didn't work so he went home with nothing sadly :(

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

selv

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Go to show skint come back skint no problem :lol: ;)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:07 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

New series started today! :D

According to Radio Times, there are 70 episodes.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:53 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Tipping Point - ITV

Brand new series started today. They've now added X2 counters to the machine. :o

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]