Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

Favourite Disney Villain?
Jafar (Aladdin - 1992) 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
Ursula (The Little Mermaid - 1989) 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
Gaston (Beauty and the beas - 1991t) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Scar (Lion King - 1994) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cruella De Villle (101 Dalmations - 1961/1996) 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty - 1959) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Captain Hook (Peter Pan - 1953/Hook - 1991) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Dr Facilier (Princess and the frog - 2009) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Evil Queen (Snow White + the seven dwarfs - 1937) 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Syndrome (The Incredibles - 2004) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:46 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Favourite disney villains??

Warnings: 0
Ursula and Jafar are definately my two favourite baddies from the disney movies, i also loved Dr Facilier, he reminds me of a cross between Jafar and Frozone from 'The Incredibles'

There aren't really any that i dislike. but I didn't particularly like Kaa from the Jungle Book. Just the fact that Disney made him a villain (Having been Mowgli's mentor and voice of wisdom in the original Jungle Book novel by Rudyard Kipling), all because of their stupid 'snakes don't make good heroes' excuse of a policy they had back then.

And the hypnosis community has ruined him as well, because even though i do like characters being mind-controlled, most people don't care about him being a hero OR a villain, they just see him as a robot for hypnotizing girls with his eyes.

Look up Kaa art on DeviantArt and probably 94% of what comes up is just the same fetishy 'Girls-being-coiled-and-hypnotized-by-Kaa' themed pictures over and over :roll:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Favourite disney villains??

Definitely the Evil Queen, though not based off any Snow White movie, but rather the Once Upon a Time series. :-D She's very unpredictable but certainly not heartless, at least in Storybrooke that is. Plus she's really reformed herself in the past season, though she still can be a little evil from time to time.

I certainly don't like Jafar in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, however, as he's just a psycho who wants all the power in the world. :smt011 :smt019

The only other villain up there that plays a significant role in Once upon a Time is Captain Hook, and I have mixed feelings towards him, to the point that I wouldn't care much if he was the major character that is rumored to die later on this season. :| I'd be FURIOUS if it was Regina (a.k.a. the Evil Queen), however. :whyme

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Oni-91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:44 pm    Author: Oni-91    Post subject: Re: Favourite disney villains??

The Swiss bobsled team from Cool Runnings.

"Come on Jamaica, saaay something!"

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]