Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:08 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:08 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:08 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Warnings: 0
Well, we got a snippet of the voting stats. Sam B won 8 out of 10 weeks, Nicholas won the other 2 weeks.

Similar to last year's voting as well as a consistent runaway favorite we haven't had since 2010.

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:41 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

matthew17 wrote:
I think I'll have a go at predicting this year actually...

12th. Luke - Too average and forgettable, hasn't been given enough airtime either. Can't see him getting past the first week...
...y-yeah. Got that one a bit wrong... :eyes:
Had no idea how popular he actually was... well done to him anyways for making the final

11th. Lorna - Like her but again, hasn't been given much airtime so she probably won't last long
Nearly spot on, I though she might have scraped by the first week at least, but sadly not...
10th. Rough Copy - Different, unique group but I don't think the public will take to them, and the recent news stories about them won't help either...
Nope, got that one wrong...
9th. Hannah - Good singer but all the Melanie supporters will count against her and she won't last long unfortunately
Got further than I thought she would, but she was in the bottom 2 a few times, so was sort of right about her not being overly popular
8th. Sam B - I think she might be the shock elimination this year, as everyone might assume she's safe after a while and not vote for her, and she could go out early...
Nope, got that very wrong lol... glad she won though, she was the best act all the way through
7th. Miss Dynamix - Don't think the show will want them to go early as they put them together, so they'll try and push them far as possible but I can't see them making the finals or anything
Wrong there as well, I guess the news about them as the competition began didn't help much really...
6th. Shelley - Every series needs a fun act and she seems to be this year's, will last a few weeks then will go when the show starts getting really serious
Nope, seems like the public didn't want a fun act this year. Miserable people :P
5th. Sam C - He'll get a lot of votes from teenage girls and will last a long time but eventually they'll realise he's not the strongest and he'll go out before semis
They realised that a bit sooner than I expected...
4th. Tamera - Can see her becoming this year's Ella, starts off very strongly and everyone will hype about her, but one bad performance will cost her greatly
Ach, almost got that right... I think the whole forgetting her words thing two weeks in a row cost her, the show probably wouldn't want someone who keeps forgetting their words...
I did find it funny though that the week she actually remembered her words, she went out :roll:

3rd. Kingsland Road - Need a bit of work but they have potential. I think Gary might work really well on them and they could make the finals, but I can't see them winning
Well, I thought they had potential, but then they got turned into a real cheesefest which ruined their chances of winning...
2nd. Abi - Like a female version of James Arthur IMO, could go really far but may fall short at the end as her quirky style could divide voters
Nope, she became a bit of a one-trick pony, which probably turned the voters away...
1st. Nicholas - I think he's got this in the bag, he'll appeal to older and younger viewers, and the majority of Scotland will probably vote for him... will be surprised if he's not in the final at least.
Well, he made it to the final, as expected... but in the end, Sam B was just too good for him to beat

So, overall, I got zero predictions right :lol: That must take some doing. I can be proud of that :P

I think these are the voting figures here: http://xfactor.itv.com/2013/news/inside ... 100287.htm

Last edited by matthew17 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:44 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

I got one prediction right, and that was Nicholas coming second lol.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

I got everything perfectly right. :-D

Just waiting for the voting numbers to pop up... see if I did get my perfect streak on those too.

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:08 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Skyline wrote:
I got everything perfectly right. :-D

Just waiting for the voting numbers to pop up... see if I did get my perfect streak on those too.

Well done, Psychic Skyline :P :-D

Any chance you could PM me next Saturday's lotto numbers? :P

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:28 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

And share the winnings with you? :shock: :smt011

I'm greedier than Robinson Cano, Matthew. :twisted: :-D

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Looking at the voting figures, we can see straight away that Abi Alton was indeed a definite threat to the producers chosen one all the way back at show 1 and were desperate to get rid of her. Speaking of the chosen, Tamera was not as popular as the show was making it out, in fact she never made the top 2 at all!

Quite a lot of close calls with those percentages indeed, Sam & Nicholas were clearly carrying the majority of supporters all the way through whilst the rest were all struggling to catch up and were up and down in the votes every week.

Simply put that the public do not like a category being thrown upon them by the producers.

bb67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Really enjoyed the show this year (well last year now). Mrs O was the best thing that could've happened IMO.

Very happy with the end result as well, she so deserved it and was lets be honest, miles ahead of everybody else.

Looking ahead to the next Series, with Gary off, & Nicole as well probably exiting it's time for Simon to come back and restore the show to the heights it was once at. This could happen if he got Cheryl back as well, that would be amazing.

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]