Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:49 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

Warnings: 0
Yep. Currently unknown who all the celebrities are who will be taking part.

Oni-91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:29 pm    Author: Oni-91    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

You know what? I liked this.

Yeah, it took a bit too long getting through the first round, but once it got going, there was a pretty hefty bit of questioning, more so than most shows on at the minute, and the final round was pretty much untouched. Also whilst the questions seem to have gotten easier, they're not as ridiculously dumbed-down as some of the other shows on now.

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:30 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

Very good except I preferred the old theme music!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:15 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

It's good but I think I'll be recording on Sky+ from now on. They really did not need to make this an hour long.

Fan of classic rock and metal

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

BankerSpanker wrote:
It's good but I think I'll be recording on Sky+ from now on. They really did not need to make this an hour long.

I agree it is a bit drawn out. Hopefully it will swap timeslots with DOND.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:40 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

What a great final round to finish off the first week! :D Iwan had an amazing streak of correct answers. I think he got about 20 in a row. Score was 242 points including the 20 bonus for keeping 2 lives after the last question.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

He would be a very good player for The Chase...

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:10 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

So that's the series over. What an exciting final round that was! :D
Don't bother with the celeb one as that's a repeat :roll:

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:29 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

Just been watching the current series on Sky+. It looks like they changed it slightly. Contestants no longer have 3 chances to reach the final so it's a bit like the original series now.
However, there is now a viewer competition just like in DOND and about 30 or so minutes into the show Sandi said "I'll ask the question after the break" which is like what Noel does when he says "Deal... back after the break" :smt011

So yeah, I'll just stick to Sky+ for this.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:53 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

An incredible final round today. All 3 players managed to last a whopping 25 questions! :shock:

However, the last remaining player missed the leaderboard by 20 points. Mark Kerr is still top with 251 points! :D

GRAND FINAL TOMORROW! :smt026

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:19 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15 To 1 returns for one-off special

Well that was one hell of a grand final today!

1st - Gareth - 132
2nd - Bob - 122
3rd - Will - 121

Only 11 POINTS between 1st and 3rd! :shock:
Plus all three players survived every one of the 40 questions!

Big congrats to Gareth on winning £40,000! :D

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]