Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Oh Mark Mark Mark... :s

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

JoelDavies wrote:
JamesJMH91 wrote:
I kinda liked Friday for the trainwreck effect really! It was so bad, but catchy at the same time :P

Speaking of which, i've found a colourful opinion of Rebecca Black from a certain DoND contestant who recently had his 60 minutes of fame left on the cutting room floor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4_kl1MMMI0 :P :ponder: ;)

:smt046

From what I've heard from friends who know him, he has actually been sent down and is in jail for whatever crimes he has committed! Sounds serious...

So that's TWO DoND players sent to prison in the space of a month now?! Andy from August last year and now Danny! :shock:

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Global Moderator

The Chipmunks' cover of I've Got a Brand New Combine Harvester. I can listen to most of their covers, but that one just annoys me now (haven't listened to it for ages). I'm OK with the original though.

Still, I'd take it over that Cheryl Cole song I mentioned in this thread a few months ago.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

I think Ylvis' 'The Fox' deserves a mention. I'm honestly predicting a Harlem Shake-esque run where all the talk of it lasts for a couple of months or so, before a steep tumble into obscurity and by approx Easter next year, it'll be gone from people's conciousness

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:51 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

“The Time (Dirty Bit)” by Black Eyed Peas

Talk about butchering a TRUE classic by autotuning it to oblivion and filling it with nonsensical rapping about partying, being awesome and having swag(ger)! :smt078

So glad we're out of the era of this rhyming 'Swagger' with 'Mick Jagger' nonsense! :-D

Anyway, the worst songs of 2013 for me are:

Miley Cyrus - We can't stop

Will.i.Am ft. JB - #thatPower

Major Lazer ft. Bruno Mars, Tyga, 2 Chainz and Mystic - Bubble Butt

Robin Thicke ft. TI and Pharell - Blurred Lines

PSY - Gentleman

Harlem Shake

Anything that Ke$ha released

Icona Pop - I love it

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

But swag is very important :ponder:

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:07 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

JamesJMH91 wrote:

Talk about butchering a TRUE classic by autotuning it to oblivion and filling it with nonsensical rapping about partying, being awesome and having swag(ger)! :smt078

So glad we're out of the era of this rhyming 'Swagger' with 'Mick Jagger' nonsense! :-D

PSY - Gentleman

Harlem Shake

Icona Pop - I love it

But these are all the songs I grind and *beep* drop to in town!!!

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:08 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

I can't say the slu word t then ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:09 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

Archstered wrote:
JamesJMH91 wrote:

PSY - Gentleman

Harlem Shake

Icona Pop - I love it

But these are all the songs I grind and *beep* drop to in town!!!

:smt105 :smt105 :smt105

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:10 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

I hope you were taking the Arthur Bliss with your comment there, Archibald. That's a weird thing to admit to if you weren't.

On topic, Blurred Lines is quite certainly the worst song ever released. If you enjoy the song, F-ck you. If you like Robin Thicke, F-ck you. If you've ever defended the content of the song in any way, shape or form, double F-ck you.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

What Does The Fox Say? is certainly one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:43 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

I was going to put 'Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball' on my list of worst songs after hearing about the video. But then i heard the song, and i actually didn't think it was too bad! :shock: :|

So, i think it deserves an honourable mention because of THAT video, plus i never liked Miley in the first place, she's always struck me as a little rich girl who rose to fame by making a crappy show about rich teenage singers (plus Hannah Montana was pretty much the show that killed Disney channel, as it ushered in all these goddawful live action kiddiebop shows which quickly drowned out all the cartoons and good shows :( )

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:22 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

I've gotta give Royals by Lorde a mention; how that song ever got to number 1 is beyond me, it's rubbish!

Also last year's number 1 for the year, by the one-hit wonder Gotye, was so overrated. What is going on with the music that sells well?!

No regrets.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Everything from X Factor. :smt015

Fan of classic rock and metal

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:24 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
What a load of drivel.

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

Wow, that IS diabolical! How did you even find that? :lol:

No regrets.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:23 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

matthew17 wrote:
What a load of drivel.

Wow, that makes this look like a masterpiece! :smt078

Fan of classic rock and metal

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:22 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

matthew17 wrote:
What a load of drivel.

It's better than anything released by Nicki Minaj.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:20 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Alongside Icona pop (already been mentioned), I HATE HATE HATE Fun's We Are Young.

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:22 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

mr_northern_guy wrote:
Alongside Icona pop (already been mentioned), I HATE HATE HATE Fun's We Are Young.
Good lad!

No regrets.

[ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]