Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:59 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:59 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Warnings: 0
Mark wrote:
Why thank you ;) ;) ;) ;)

I also like Ann as well.

The Governess is great isn't she, what an amazing game she had today, all 21 questions correct
in the final chase with 36 seconds to spare!

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Classic episode today...anyone see it ? Chaser was Sean Wallace

1st player went for the higher offer of £25000 and got through.
2nd player went for their £5000....got caught quite easily.
3rd player managed to bring £7000 to the table....was offered higher value of £25000...then said it wasn't enough to consider it.....she then said if it had been £26000 (where have we seen that amount before !!!! lol) she would have gone for it...Sean then upped it to £26000 so she went for it.....got through easily thanks to Sean getting the first 3 questions wrong.

Then came the 4th player.......brought £3000 to the table.....was then offered higher offer of £9000 and a lower offer of MINUS £9000. The others told him to go for the £3000 but he ignored them and went for the minus 9000. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He then managed to get through despite a determined effort by Sean to catch him so the prize fund dropped to £42000.

In the final chase they scored 23. (The only contribution (i think) player 4 made was to answer a question where the answer was a Yorkshire city....he answered Birmingham !!!!.)..and they got caught with 1 second remaining.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

WTF?! -£9000?! :shock:

Fan of classic rock and metal

trustno1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:57 am    Author: trustno1    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Can someone help me answer this question.
When all four contestants are eliminated, they are then brought back to play for 4000 pounds. Now, one of those four has to answer questions for 2 minutes, and the amount right is the target the Chaser has to get. Now in the final chase, if the Chaser get it wrong, does the contestant answering the question has to answer it himself/herself or can he/she discusses the answer with the others?

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

He / she has to answer it. None of the other three can.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:42 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: The Chase

He/she has to answer alone.....none of the other 3 can take part at all after they decide who is going for the £4000. That is why the chosen player has to stand out the front beside Bradley throughout the whole of the final chase including the chasers 2 mins of questions.

trustno1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm    Author: trustno1    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Thanks for that.

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Chase

I really can't believe that. -£9,000 and the contestant took it?!?!?!?!

Darn, I wish I saw that episode...

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Repeat showing on at the moment featuring a stunning lass by the name of Julie who easily got home with £4k. What a gorgeous lass she is! :smt047

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Yes, they show repeats for a few weeks after all the new shows have been shown and there hasn't been anymore recorded yet.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Mark wrote:
Yes, they show repeats for a few weeks after all the new shows have been shown and there hasn't been anymore recorded yet.

Not strictly true....Mark (the beast) Labett was on twitter and said they do repeats during the school holiday weeks...they had a week of repeats in Feb (half term ??)....and a week of repeats last week. Was back to the newly recorded shows today though

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Who just seen today's show?

£12,000 in the file with two girls... and the chaser kept getting the questions wrong and he just had to get one more right to win the chase and he didn't. The number was 15. He got up to number 14 with just two / three seconds to go.

DanS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:31 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: The Chase

One of the most exciting Final Chases since the show started today. Larry and his wonderfully horrific shirt on his own, £60,000 in the bank and got 15 against Mark.

Mark got 14. Enthralling.

matthew17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Yeah I saw that yesterday. Was a good episode :-)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:23 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Ive just seen a few clips of this.

:smt046 @ F-A-N-N-Y Chmelar (It's a person's name in this case, so i don't think it should be beeped out) & Tim Vine Vs. Mark! :laughing

I see even Bradley has a bit of trouble pronouncing Llanfairblahblahblahblahgogogoch too!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:45 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Chase

JamesJMH91 wrote:
I see even Bradley has a bit of trouble pronouncing Llanfairblahblahblahblahgogogoch too!

:smt011

Mark

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

I watched them episodes when they originally aired.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:06 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Chase
Forum Games Moderator

Mark wrote:
I watched them episodes when they originally aired.

So did I I does! That be's a coinsidunse! :ponder:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Chase

The USA version of the chase premiered last night, with Mark Labbett as the chaser. The rules are nearly the same as the UK version only the cash builder is played for $5,000 a question and there being only 3 players instead of 4. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the questions were actually slightly EASIER than the UK version's, despite it airing on GSN (game show network), a cable network.

The first team got smashed in the Final Chase, with Mark catching their below par score of 13 steps after 80 seconds, costing them $55,000 (roughly £35,000). The second team, however, manged to Bank $180,000 (roughly £116,000), thanks in part to the first contestant being brave enough to go for the higher offer of $90,000. In a very close Final Chase, the team scored 18 and................

Mark scored 17, meaning each team member won $60,000 (roughly £40,000). :smt041 :smt041 :smt041

Not only did the team take more money from Mark Labbett than any other team ever did, but they also forced GSN to pay out more money than they ever have before in a single show. :P :smt041 :smt041

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Series 7 starts on 2nd September! http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cm8p8 ... -episode-1

Clashes with Pointless though. :eyes:

Fan of classic rock and metal

[ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]