Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

stewartw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:11 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Warnings: 0
The Prince Charles/William and Harry combined age question last night was quite tempting for me, I might have actually gone for it as I was fairly certain (and yes, I was right! :P).

I can't help but think they put that more straight-edge question in to try and force them into it as many of them before have been quite tough and vague; even then they didn't bite!

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Well double or nothing has just been done for the first time and it was the correct answer :D

£25,000 doubled into £50,000 :D

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Mark beat me to it! :P

Fan of classic rock and metal

stewartw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:41 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Good for them! I felt a bit sorry for Greg after a bit of a howler on Q1. :oops:

I wonder if that one attempt has salvaged it for next series now... :P

Mark

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

New series this summer :D

Date of when is unknown.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:16 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Hopefully they got rid of that stupid double or nothing question. That's a worse twist than Box 23! :smt011

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:18 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Apparently, you can now apply as an individual.

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:36 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Filming for the new series starts today... which means... yup you guessed it. It won't be live this time.

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:59 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

New series starts Friday 11th July at 8PM - all prerecorded this time, NOT live.

Some celebrities also taking part.

https://www.themillionpounddrop.com/new ... -specials/

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:59 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Here we go...

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:22 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

£75,000 won just now! :D

Looks like they got rid of that silly Final Drop question.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:59 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop
Forum Games Moderator

BankerSpanker wrote:
Apparently, you can now apply as an individual.

I think you should apply.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Not sure if I like the current series. It's not the same with it not being live and just an hour long. :(

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

It was better when it was live.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Mark wrote:
It was better when it was live.

You could also predict that last night's couple was going to lose the £50k with the time being 8:56. With it being live, nothing was predictable.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop
Forum Games Moderator

BankerSpanker wrote:
Not sure if I like the current series. It's not the same with it not being live and just an hour long. :(

Don't let it discourage you. APPLY.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop
Forum Games Moderator

I think it's a splendiferous idea. And you're not worthless Jacques! I value you, even if no-one else does! :-D :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:53 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop
Forum Games Moderator

daniel123 wrote:
I think it's a splendiferous idea. And you're not worthless Jacques! I value you, even if no-one else does! :-D

I know I'm not! I'm certainly one of the most important members here right now. :smt019 :smt011

Arrogance is one of the seventeen deadly sins, actually, I take it back... :|

And also, I would totally watch BankerSpanker... raging when Davina McCall reads the question too slowly ;D ;D ;-) ;-)

ALSO IN TWO DAYS IT'S MY SIXTH FORUM BIRTHDAY :beer: :drunk :stick :gimme: :smt113

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:18 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

I think Davina needs to read the question slowly. There are people who don't read it properly.

Anyone remember the Justin Timberlake question? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O0Zi3NgfGA
I know the quality is crap but it's the only video I can find of that.

[ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]