Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:28 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:28 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

matthew17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Warnings: 0
I'm currently playing along with the Million pound drop, and survived the first 3 questions with £600,000, and then clicked some other link by accident which caused me to lose my progress so I have to start again. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Not happy right now lol

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

What the heck? That was such an easy question. Why would Kurrywurst be a Pot Noodle? Why did she put £50k on Bombay Bad Boy?!

EDIT: IT'S 46P!! He thought that stamps used to cost 36p? Well he just threw away £150k! :shock:

EDIT 2: £25k won but could've been more if it wasn't for that £150k lost on 41p.

Fan of classic rock and metal

stewartw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

It's back for a fifth series on Friday 2nd September for a number of Fri/Sat weekly runs. Indeed, Davina's going to be up against her old show on Channel 5!

Will be good to see it back, I really like this show.

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Yes, was confirmed last week on their Facebook page.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

First game of the series, £100,000 winner!

stewartw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

DanS wrote:
I accidentally refreshed my game page as the show ended and I wanted to apply :x

Will they do the same think for tomorrows game does anyone know?

I'm pretty sure the viewer game application thing is running for the whole series.

I got to question 2 last night and was disconnected :x Good to have the show back though.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Two winners tonight... first £75k... and the biggest win so far, £250,000 (that amount seems familiar)... If today's player on Deal went all the way then Channel 4 viewers would have seen a total of £575,000 won.

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:45 am    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Mark wrote:
Two winners tonight... first £75k... and the biggest win so far, £250,000 (that amount seems familiar)... If today's player on Deal went all the way then Channel 4 viewers would have seen a total of £575,000 won.

Oh FGS... :evil: :roll: :roll: :roll: ;)

And don't you remember Someone's Going To Be a Millionaire on TFI Friday? ;)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:13 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Just my luck that I'd have a headache. I caught up with this on 4OD. Great wins! :D
Will anyone beat £250k? I remember a couple who came close to winning £525k in series 1. That must've have been painful seeing all that money drop down. :(

I do love reading the abuse on Twitter when someone puts money on a stupid answer. :P

stewartw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

The Digital Spy thread can be pretty brash at times too. Normally I'm behind the contestants, but the GAMEfest and Romeo & Juliet questions yesterday were unforgivable.

Played through start to end with £175,000 yesterday and we've applied for the show ;) Who knows it might be us they're throwing all sorts of insults at soon!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

OfficialBanker tweeted on MPD today! :D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:54 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

"Can I play? I'm currently a bit short..."

Legend!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Slightly surprised that there hasn't been any talk on here of Jack Whitehall and his dad winning £300k for good causes last night...

I thought their last question was a bit on the easy side, though.

Jonny Wilkinson may have been 18 years and 10 months old when he played his first international rugby match - but Wayne Rooney was two months younger when he played at Euro 2004, and he'd already been on the England team for a whole year!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Was that cookie monster on here who just got a shout out from Davina

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

ARGH! Why did they leave Question 8 until NEXT WEEK?! If Davina hadn't wasted so much time with the useless chatting, then they might've got that all done.
I bet Channel 4 told her to DELIBERATELY stall for time. :smt011

stewartw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

I agree it was very cruel of them. It's a live show, they could have surely gone over a couple of minutes without disrupting anything important.

Although I suppose it gives them the opportunity to have a number of winners in the final two programmes.

stewartw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:13 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Chuffed for them :)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Well done to Tony & Steve for winning £200k! Must've been the most nerve-wracking 6 days of their lives.

Last show tomorrow and it's at 10PM. What are the chances of it overrunning?

Oh yeah, that Ant & Dec question was EVIL! :twisted:

EDIT: LOL! That final question was basically "Red or Black?" :lol:

stewartw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:28 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Loved how they were filling it out with action replays of moving 1 bundle of money just to take it a bit closer to 11:20.

Enjoyed the series though, there were plenty of likeable contestants this time around, and look forward to its return.

RMF1254

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:30 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: The Million Pound Drop

Surprised there hasn't been any talk on here of the question in the second clip on this BuzzerBlog page...

http://buzzerblog.flashgameshows.com/uk ... rop-drama/

All I will say is... I got it before the clock had even started.

[ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]