Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Warnings: 0
I was stunned to see Robert go so early...he was one of the better people in there, as robotic as he seemed! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:26 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Love DVD... love the Mallet, love Joe Swash, love Martina, love George, Esther is alright... HATE NICOLA.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:48 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Live trial tonight between whoever is in the bottom 2, and the loser goes home

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrity/a ... urday.html

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

So David has supposedly been acting up for the camera. Hardly a surprise, I always thought he was putting on an act to try and wind people up. However it's worked as it's generated a lot of airtime for him, and Nicola too.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:48 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Well Timmy going home during the weekend coz he was "cheating"...and then one of the favourites to WIN also going home coz she lost the trial (Esther)...god I hope Joe wins!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:51 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

George or Joe for me to win...or Ant & Dec. I enjoy all the banter Ant & Dec have in the links between segments, especially when they go off script or something goes wrong. I certainly think that if Ant & Dec weren't presenting the show i'd be less inclined to watch.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I still reckon their "dogs b*llocks" joke was the best! Too bad not everyone liked it! :lol:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I liked the joke that Ant made today after David's imaginary drinking session with Ant imagining David dropping his pants for Nicola. I did wonder where he was going to stop. :lol:

I enjoyed the unintentional moments of Dec getting angry at a twig whilst he was walking and Ant's unfortunate live sneeze. :lol:

Last edited by Michael DeVere on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:34 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

The sneeze was sooooo funny, how can one sneeze cause such mayhem.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:16 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Here's Ant's sneezing moment - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYrVo5z8Dw

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Hahahaeven rewatching has me in fits.

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Nicola was the most vocal critic of David's but despite that the public would rather
see her booted out than David who survives yet again!

I think George or Simon will be out next, and either Joe or David will win.

Why are the public continuing to vote for David who is so disliked in the camp?
Love him or hate him, he has stirred things up and provided entertainment.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Well i'm glad to see the back of Nicola. In fact today's show all seemed to be about everyone moaning about David. I don't like the guy myself, but surely there's other stuff they can show. At least the bit where they pretended to be a model and that were entertaining.

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:03 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Has Mike been ogling her boobies?

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:20 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

They did fill up most of the screen. However I have never ever known any to have a birthday for their boobs like Nicola did :ponder:

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:24 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I do for mine, only problem is we have it on the same day.. how annoying.

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I have usually been able to guess who would be voted off but this year I have been wrong every time.

Why are people voting for David :ponder:

Joe to win :D

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

David really annoys me. Simon made me laugh yesterday. I would like to see Simon/George win, but I like Joe also.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Simon is doing well at the moment, but there is still only one clear favourite for me to win...JOE! :D

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

And Simon is out in 5th place and we are down to the final 4

Don't these planks realise that by knocking DvD they push him even closer to the winners post because people feel sorry for him

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]