Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Lewis246

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Warnings: 0
mike wrote:
Daily Mirror wrote:
Viewers' fury at TV pair's filthy language

Ant and Dec's filthy outburst came at 9.28pm on Monday

What do you expect post-watershed? :roll:

Tom22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Kilroy is a machine!

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:07 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Tom22 wrote:
Kilroy is a machine!

Weren't people watching his last BTT or not? He was not even scared and he shot through the live trial

Someone different tomorrow please, GBP

My preffered choices:

David, Mallett or Nicola

I take back what I said about Nicola getting my respect, what a vain young lady she is...More worried about mascara and her boobs birthday than David or Mallett eating well when they got 'kidnapped'

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

kestral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

richie4eva1 wrote:
Tom22 wrote:
Kilroy is a machine!

Weren't people watching his last BTT or not? He was not even scared and he shot through the live trial

My preffered choices:

David, Mallett or Nicola

Mallett tomorrow please, the look of horror on his face when Kilroy did the pushups was classic, and then he laughing so much at all of Kilroy's other tasks, I think he would be hilarious in tomorrows one :P

Also is it just my evil mind, but I would have loved there to have been a secret stash of treats in that cave for David to find in the evening, and then see if he would have shared them or told the others, and then see the outcome when everyone found out :twisted:

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:03 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

OMG I never watch IACGMOH but Kilroys task made me watch and Timmy Mallet laughing his head off the whole time had me crying with laughter... the man must surely win this year, more legendry then Biggins.

collydolly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:52 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

kestral wrote:
richie4eva1 wrote:
Tom22 wrote:
Kilroy is a machine!

My preffered choices:

David, Mallett or Nicola

Mallett tomorrow please, the look of horror on his face when Kilroy did the pushups was classic, and then he laughing so much at all of Kilroy's other tasks, I think he would be hilarious in tomorrows one :P

Also is it just my evil mind, but I would have loved there to have been a secret stash of treats in that cave for David to find in the evening, and then see if he would have shared them or told the others, and then see the outcome when everyone found out :twisted:

Oh what an evil thought :roll: He would have hidden them for himself and decided to stay in the cave so he could eat when the others couldn't :evil:

Kilroy was fuming when they were all laughing.

David tonight please :evil:

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:01 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I decided to watch last nights episode after Timmy made me laugh so much the night before.

What can I say... a bunch of over dramatic gossipers. Timmy wasnt being malicious, thats juts the way his laugh is, pus tbh if it were me I would have laugh maliciously, this is Kilroy we are talking about, he is a bigger twit (replace the i with an a) then Jeremy Kyle.

I love Joe Swash, wooo go the Islington boy, gotta support our own. The way he was with Timmy at the end was really sweet, I wish he had something in front of the group tho.

I may have this series.

Oh and the only girl who didn't seem like a bitchy gossiping nag was Martina, I really liked her.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Well Timmy is doing tonight's Bushtucker...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:56 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

David isn't that bad anymore. I don't like Nicola!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:04 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

i dont like nicola or carley. did u see their faces when diavid dint do the task
carly cant comment as she hasnt done a task yet. i like david and timmy

collydolly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

It had to be Nicola for tonight's BTT.

She really talked herself into it :D

I can't wait :eyes:

Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:47 pm    Author: Pixie    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Totally happy that David is doing the task hes a complete idiot who is so far up himself!!

Nicola is ace she says things the way there are! also she did well on the task

hammondstar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:27 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Timmy and David should die.

I love Kilroy! And George, Brain, Joe, Simon, Esther and Martina. Actually most of them apart from the above two :-)

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:58 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I like Joe, Esther, Martina and George.

I don't like David, Nicola or Kilroy.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Here's how I rate the celebs. With 1 being my favourite down to 12 being my least favourite.

1. Joe (Nice lad and until recently seemed to get on with everyone in the camp quite well)
2. George (Again he seems nice, though quiet at times. I like his sense of humour and when he did that "Olly Olly Olly" song Joe taught him in his cockney accent).
3. Esther (Liked her more than I thought I would. Be interesting to see her do a trial or two)
4. Martina (Don't seem to see that much of her, but she has a witty sense of humour)
5. Simon (A bit quiet)
6. Dani (Meh)
7. Carly (Meh)
8. Robert (Don't like him as such, but he does well at the trials and is one of the more prominent members of the camp)
9. Brian (Not bothered either way)
10. Nicola (Annoys me)
11. Timmy (He just totally annoys me)
12. David (As above. The way he reacted about the camp not giving anything up to let him and Timmy in one night early. Plus moaning about going in the cave)

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

So another shock in the RTV world this year :shock:

Was so expecting Nicola, David or Brian to be out of there tonight

Kilroy had so much more to give and Nicola can count herself very lucky the lines were not open when she said "What's David doing in here, I'm a page 3 girl and have got big boobs...He is only a singer" like it was her god given right to be there for just getting her boobs out and being a WAG

Hatchet job on her, Mallett and David from tomorrow I wonder?

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Well that was a surprise :ponder: I didn't expect Robert to go first, I thought it would be George.

Nicola was asking for it but I suppose the boys kept her in for the boobs :D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:09 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Haven't seen the show yet, just saw the end bit with Robert going across the bridge wondering where his wife is and she told one of the paparazzi guys to "get out my way!".

I was surprised Robert went as whilst I don't really like him, as I said, he was one of the more active members of the camp (in terms of TV airtime). Though I guess that could be why he went as many people don't like him and wanted to see the back of him.

Though tomorrow everyone is up for the vote now instead of some people having immunity due to winning the Bush Battles.

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

This might explain a few things.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/60 ... -CASH-SCAM

The fact that there is no live feed at all is a disgrace as all we are getting is what the producers want us to see. It would be great to hear some of the conversations in the camp.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:20 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

They used to do a live feed of the show a couple of years ago on ITV2. Like how E4 shows Big Brother Live for the majority of the day & night.

Whilst I wouldn't really watch the live feed of I'm A Celeb (except if I was browsing the channels/internet) I think that like Channel 4 do for Big Brother ITV should do for I'm A Celeb again. At least that way we might be able to see more of the camp when it's "normal" - i.e. not the times when they're always arguing/fighting like on the main show, which obviously is what they want (the producers) and no doubt viewers too.

Plus if that's true about the celebrities having to give ITV 30% of any future earning made from the back of the show then the celebs must be really desperate for the publicity (well some of them at least). Not that I care what they do/earn after the show.

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]