Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

collydolly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

Warnings: 0
collydolly wrote:
Alan Titchmarsh :D A lovely Yorkshire man

And Status Quo :smt023

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

An old episode of DOND with the amounts 1p, 10p, 50p, £1,000 & £3,000 removed in the opening round.

Anyone know who it is i'm watching :ponder:

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen
Administrator & Global Moderator

Mad Paul possibly. :eyes:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

You are good :P

I'm now watching the episode after that game, Alan.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:36 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

That time period I particularly enjoyed, including Debbie, Linda.E, Ashok... It also was the point where I felt like I needed to tape episodes, which carried on right through to Season 3. Then I gave up.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen
Forum Games Moderator

A prendre ou a laisser

My mum is really annoying me making negative comments and hoping that she gets a basket. :smt011

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen
Forum Games Moderator

It was a sad show, she took out 10 reds before the 4th round! She wanted money for her mum's operation, and she won €250. They agreed to help her with the operation though. :-D

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

QI :-D

jiveclive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:08 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

An advert for erectile dysfunction.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:56 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

jiveclive wrote:
An advert for erectile dysfunction.

Well at least your seeking help for your problem.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:20 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

Some rubbish called Quiz Call. Before that My Family starring John Barrowman (a programme I never watch), before that Tonight's The Night hosted by John Barrowman...

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:14 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

I have just had a look at Five where that Quiz Call thing is on, but I refuse to stay on that channel any longer. Not because the show itself is generally rubbish, but because of the presenter who was insulting to me 3/4 years ago.

That's right Mr Chris Hopkins - I remember you.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen
Administrator & Global Moderator

The Royal. But it's a bit poo.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What On Your Tv Screen

I'm going to be watching Hope Springs in 45 minutes! :-D

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]