Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 703, 704, 705, 706, 707  Next

thundercat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:40 am    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Warnings: 0
Kasabian - LSF

thundercat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 am    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Stone roses - waterfall

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:16 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?
Forum Games Moderator

Yoko Shimomura - Hometown Domina

One of my favourites :P

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:11 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Jim Noir - Eanie Meany (Fatboy Slim Remix)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:18 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

IRON MAIDEN - Phantom of the Opera :smt035

Fan of classic rock and metal

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:42 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

George Ezra - Listen To The Man

thundercat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Stone roses - she bangs the drums

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:47 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?
Forum Games Moderator

It's been a while since I posted an entry here, but I've listened to a fair bit of music in that time. For today, my twentieth birthday...a mild surprise -

Rammstein - Mein Land (2013).

Rammstein are edging back into fashion in my mind, but it may only be a temporary resurgence. Either way, Mein Land is an almost comedic song, focussing on an idyllic beach party in the 1960s in California and another, in 2012, with slightly more psychotic undertones; the video they put together fits the song perfectly, and both are well worth experiencing at some point if you've got the time. It's a break in tradition from a band who are, of course, widely accepted as the 'kings of industrial metal', or at least the forerunners of that scene in Germany, and it's a refreshing break at that - this doesn't sound 'industrial metal', and it's a world apart from the likes of Mein Teil, Morgenstern or Reise, Reise.

Overall, a great little ditty to bop along to of a Saturday afternoon. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

R.E.M - Shiny Happy People :P

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:13 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Celine Dion - Think Twice

Call me 'camp' for liking this, but Celine is still ∞ times better than Lil Wayne, Fakebody Minaj and Tra$ha! And this song is definately LOADS better than "My heart will go on....and on....aand ooon....aaaannd oooooonn..."! Perhaps people should've thought twice (pun intended) before agreeing to set aside 4 hours of their precious time to sit through 'Titanic' ;-)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Don McLean - American Pie (FULL VERSION!) :smt020

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:16 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Jim Noir - Eanie Meany (Fatboy Slim Remix)

I seriously think this should be the official theme song of our forum, or at the very least, the theme music for the phenomenon that is Race to a Billion. Listen and see if you agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHExxkHxPk

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?
Forum Games Moderator

:P :smt023

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Say Lou Lou - Nothing But A Heartbeat

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son :smt035

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:05 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

The Shins - Red Rabbits

I've become an alternative / indie rock junkie over the past few years, so my music-related posts here will reflect that.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

James Blunt - Wisemen (Is it really 10 years since this came out?! :shock: )

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:04 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

Elastica - Connection

TRIGGER HAPPY TV! :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:18 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?
Forum Games Moderator

The Chain Gang of 1974 - Hold On

Boom-di-boom. ;)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:43 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What song is currently playing on your iPod, radio, etc.?

The Underdog Project - I Can't handle it

Bit of underground house/2-step from the early 2000s there! :smt023

[ 14134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 703, 704, 705, 706, 707  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]