Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 18 posts ] 

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:52 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: The Crystal Maze

Warnings: 0
It was the best show ever on television and the best show that Channel 4 has shown. Anyone else watched the show? What do you think of it?

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Yes. Used to love it.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Occasionally catch the re-runs on Challenge nowadays. Richard O'Brien was a class presenter, much better than that Tudor-Pole guy.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze
Forum Games Moderator

I was a great fan during my childhood, watching on Challenge of a Monday morning... :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:33 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

This is repeated on Challenge now at 4pm.5pm on+1

They showed the Christmas Specials last week.All 5 of them and now they have started showing it from Series 1.

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Here is a game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwyiyO2Sp6Y

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:09 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

BankerSpanker I have heard you like this.:)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:27 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Davao wrote:

Yes, I LOVED this show! Richard O'Brien = LEGEND!

Remember the Press U3 moment? :lol:

Fan of classic rock and metal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:31 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

BankerSpanker wrote:
Davao wrote:

Yes, I LOVED this show! Richard O'Brien = LEGEND!

Remember the Press U3 moment? :lol:

LOL. :lol:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:00 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Tomorrow is the 25th anniversary of Crystal Maze! :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:33 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze
Forum Games Moderator

Happy anniversary, Crystal Maze. :D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:54 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

The one-off celeb special is on this Sunday at 9PM.

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:26 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Did anyone watch it? I'd rather enjoyed it! Hope a full series is made.

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:29 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Yup I watched it. It was excellent.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:45 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

Yes, I enjoyed it. Some challenges were a bit dumbed down. I hope they do bring back a regular series.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:47 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

The Crystal Maze has been given a full series. 20 episodes! It will be filmed in Bristol and air later this year!
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a8189 ... rd-ayoade/

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:40 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

New series starts on 22nd June at 9PM

https://digiguide.tv/programme-details/ ... Game+Show/

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:58 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Crystal Maze

I'll be watching... but it's actually a day later on the 23rd at 9pm.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCrystalMaze ... =3&theater

[ 18 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]