Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:22 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
:-D oh yeah

they said no swap by the way, you've won £35,000!or that is, by not swappinmg your box............

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:23 am    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

Location: Probably looking at nice messages by that special someone, do not disturb!!!
no swap!
*runs and stands in place next to steph on west wing*

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:27 am    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

Location: Probably looking at nice messages by that special someone, do not disturb!!!
and i win.......

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:30 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

JUST.........................................

£35,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:31 am    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

*hugs steph*
*hugs matt :lol: *
*hugs....ummmmmm.......ummm...........adam! who played on my birthday, and we share the same name! :shock: *

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:32 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

*runs and hides before will hugs dan* :shock:

*hugs linsey who played on 10th of january!* :-D

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:34 am    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

lol
*hugs and kisses steph for the 25th time in 20 seconds*

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:37 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

*kisses hannah a million times in one hour, to find we're the only ones left in the whole studio* :-D :shock:

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:17 am    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

daniel123 wrote:
:-D oh yeah

they said no swap by the way, you've won £35,000! or that is, by not swappinmg your box............

My dislike club: The number 3

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:20 am    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

i couldn't see that! :shock:

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]