Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:38 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:38 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:13 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

Warnings: 0
daniel123 wrote:
Ah, well, it's hard to predict the next offer when I don't know what the next round will be like! :lol:

I'll go with

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£4,000

, and 11, 12 and 17 please.

No Daniel, you predict the offer when the round has finished! I won't take that as you're prediction!

11: 50p! That is a fabulous start! :)

12: £750 EVEN BETTER! ALL BLUE ROUND HOPEFULLY?

17:

I hope it's blue!

Please

£10 YES! FANTASTIC! HAPPY. :P

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:14 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

1p
£100
£250
£500

£3,000
£5,000
£10,000
£75,000

Offer prediction time Daniel please.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:16 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

I believe Nick had something around 4k for a similar board (the first member of the 1p club) :lol:

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:19 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013
Forum Games Moderator

Thank you Trevor The Sage for you word of wisdom and encouragement... :lol:

OK, I'll predict

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£5,200

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

Daniel! I hope you was right!

Banker says nope, you are way out unfortunately!

BANKER'S OFFER

£10,000

Range was from £9,000 to £11,000

Daniel, deal or no deal? and a number between 1 and 7 for your punishment! :(

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:23 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013
Forum Games Moderator

Oh my goodness! What an offer...what an offer!

I think it may be worth another round...or is it? Yeah, let's have it - NO DEAL!

Number 1 please, and I'll be back in an hour or so :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:23 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

No, i have faith in you i don't see you go home with the 1p :lol:

I was meaning it would be fun if the offer was really 4k like your prediction at the beginning of the round, but it would be atrocious after an all blue round :-D

I think 5,2 k would be fair :smt023

Btw i didn't post the french music after the atrocious 3rd round (i don't even know if i would be allowed to do so, but i have the sad and the good happy music used in the french version :-D ).

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:24 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

10,000 is great for that board i'm shocked of your answer :shock:

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:26 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

Daniel! I hope this is a punishment that isn't too bad! I hope it doesn't affect you mentally! No problem Dan, take the time you need. :)

The £40,000 in 23 gets halved to +£20,000
Negative Bonus Box!
No Offers from 11 Box to 5 Box
1/5 Fifth of Winnings gets added to 23!
TOP Value gets Halved
23 Becomes Compulsory
Banker looks inside the box: Banker gets to look inside of your box, and at 2 box, a swap is guaranteed

This is a first, your reward gets cancelled out by a punishment! Could have been worse. :) :) 3 more selections when you return. :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

£10,000 is a such a huge offer for this board at 85% of the average, and considering Daniel said in the past £3,000 would be a obvious deal on a 4 blues/£75k 5 box, declining £10,000 here was a VERY questionable decision. :unsure

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:36 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013
Forum Games Moderator

I'm back!

Yes, the main factor in my turning down the £10k was that I'm not playing with real money :laughing - besides, the £10,000 is also on the board, so I had two of them to play with, and I'm not likely to hit both that and the £75,000 in this next round...or am I?

I'll have 15, 18 and 20 next please. :)

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:25 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

Okay! Good luck!

15: £500 :smt023 :smt023 Nice start!

18: £5,000 Not to worry!

20:

I hope this is a blue!

Please!

Good luck!

£100 YES! That's superb!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:26 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

1p
£250

£3,000
£10,000
£75,000

Daniel, need a number between 1 and 6 for the final minigame!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:35 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013
Forum Games Moderator

I'll go with number 5 please - good round that was too!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:54 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

Okay!

Good luck with minigame.

OFFER Prediction:
COLOR Prediction:
Roulette:
Guess The Amount:
QUESTION:
Hi Low:

Question! That is an interesting one! Here is your question! Which country presented the Dtatue of Liberty to America as a gift?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:45 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

Okay!

Good luck with minigame.

OFFER Prediction:
COLOR Prediction:
Roulette:
Guess The Amount:
QUESTION:
Hi Low:

Question! That is an interesting one! Here is your question! Which country presented the Dtatue of Liberty to America as a gift?

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013
Forum Games Moderator

OK, I actually think I know this one! Was it France?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:02 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

daniel123 wrote:
OK, I actually think I know this one! Was it France?

Yes! Well done! :) I need a number from 1 to 5 for reward! :)

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:06 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013
Forum Games Moderator

Get in there! Right, number 3 please.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 013

I hope it's a good reward! :)

Positive Bonus Box
DOUBLE Top Value
One Box at a time from 5 Box
OFFER Button
NO DOWNSIDE ON 23.

YES YES!! That makes it better! :) THAT IS GAME CHANGING!, Daniel, I need 1 box please.

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]