Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Aha, thanks APOALFan, that's the spirit! I'll go for evens please Kall :)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:32 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

OK!

Well Daniel, I wish you the best. Let's see.

If you get it right, it's gonna be huge.

Get it wrong and it's gonna be awful.

Please be good!

It span on 1 RED, which means you don't get it unfortunately, it's gonna be a punishment.
So I'd like a number between 1 and 6.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:36 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

Ahh...so close!

6 please.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:38 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

I hope it's not awful!

Please not be the worst one!

No Offers from 11 Box to 5 Box
The £20,000 in 23 gets halved to +£10,000
23 Becomes Compulsory
Banker looks inside the box: Banker gets to look inside of your box, and at 2 box, a swap is guaranteed
TOP Value gets Halved
1/5 Fifth of Winnings gets added to 23

That could have been worse, as 23 is optional for now Daniel. Next 3 boxes please.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:42 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

Righto, which boxes do we have left?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:43 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

Cheers big ears, I'll have 2, 14 and 19 next please!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:47 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

Good luck Daniel!

2: £250 Daniel, that is a great start! :D :D

14: £10,000 The bonus £10,000 has gone, that's interesting!

19:

I hope this is good!

Please be good!

Please!

£3,000 That is good, it's only a low red, so it doesn't affect it too easily! :smt023 :smt023

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:48 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

£10
£100
£500
£750

£1,000
£15,000
£35,000
£100,000

Banker time!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:49 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

Banker says this is a really interesting board! It's in your favour and doesn't want you to walk away with anything huge.

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,000

Daniel, Deal or No Deal and 3 more boxes.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

Another great offer for the circumstances - I think it's worth one more round though. I'm going to say NO DEAL!

4, 9 and 11 please!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:55 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

OK Good luck!

4: £750 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Wakey box was superb there. :D

9: £15,000 It's not the big 2, but it was your safety net.

11:

I hope this is a blue, not any of the big 2 please

All the best, I feel nervous.

Please.

£100,000. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm so sorry Daniel, we still have 35k. :(

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

£10
£100
£500

£1,000
£35,000

Daniel, I'd like you to pick a number between 1 and 5 for the final minigame.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:57 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

COME ON DANIEL YOU STILL HAVE THE 35K :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:07 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

COME ON, LET'S GET THAT THIRTY-FIVE GRAND!

Right, I'll pick number 5 for the last minigame please. Make it a good'un!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:10 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

Is it a good minigame?

I hope so!

COLOR Prediction:
Roulette:
QUESTION:
Hi Low:
OFFER Prediction: It's the offer prediction! You have to guess within 10 percent of the offer either side! So if it was 5000, it'd be between 4500, and 5500

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

I'll guess...

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£5,750

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:16 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

I think it's far too high for that board :smt009

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:18 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004

daniel123 wrote:
I'll guess...

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£5,750

That's your prediction.

Good luck. I hope it goes well for you.

If it's bad you could be in trouble, if it's good, it could be amazing!

BANKER'S OFFER

£3,570

You was well out I'm afraid. I am so sorry, I really am! The range was from 3213 to 3957 so it's a punishment. A number between 1 and 5 please!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:19 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel plays Davao's Dond 004
Forum Games Moderator

Yeah, I kind of knew it would be too low, but I figured he's been very generous so far, so...ah, well, worth a shot!

I'll go with number 2 please :smt023

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]