Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:55 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:55 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2 posts ] 

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:53 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: FrenchAPOALFan's DOND rules

Warnings: 0
Since a lot of people here seems to create their own versions of deal or no deal with some lovely twists, i want create my own version, if some people are ok on it :box:

Despite the fact i'm french, i was thinking about taking inspiration from UK version of deal or no deal with some little twists, it's not as elaborated as some others versions of the forum.

In facts, i think 50k is a bit low for a top prize in this game, i know APOAL is gonna be back in the autumn, with a better board, and maybe a better banker but that's not the case so i'm gonna stick with the uk version.

So this series is gonna be called "Let's make UK version deal or no deal great again"

I called this version with this name because it's almost a back to basics, if deal or no deal was still here in uk in 2019 this version would be a possible evolution for this game.

Classical UK Board in play without any particular twist in play

1p
10p
50p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£500
£750
£1,000
£3,000
£5,000
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
£35,000
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Box 23 with a little changement

DOUBLE
+ 10 000
MONEY BACK
HALF
QUARTER

This is the first twist, a box 23 with QUARTER, a lot of players, don't want gamble their winning on Box 23 if they win a red, i don't really blame them, who would be willing to risk a life changing amount of money for going home with nothing, but with QUARTER i think Box 23 is offering a real decision to make, i think a QUARTER instead of NOTHING is not a insane possible evolution.

The rounds are classics with this pattern : 5/3/3/3/3/3, but the 2nd twist is about All Red Round or All Blue Round. Players are always praying or fearing these two, but having one of them is usually pretty harmless, who cares to lose 5k 3k 1k on a round if you are keeping the power 5, but with this twist, it's all different and it's keeping the spirit of the game.

If you have an All Red Round you have some ghastly punishments :shock: .

First All Red Round : We add a - 10 000 on Box 23
Second All Red Round : We add a RANDOM BLUE on Box 23 (Random blue beetween 10p and £750).
Third All Red Round : We add a 2p on Box 23 (Your winnings are 2p ).

However if you have an All Blue Round you earn some tasty rewards :D

First All Blue Round : We add a ADD QUARTER on Box 23 meaning a £10 000 win move into a £12 500 win :D
Second All Blue Round : We add a ADD HALF on Box 23
Third All Blue Round : We add a ADD RANDOM RED on Box 23 (Random red beetween £1,000 et £100,000).

These rewards or punishments stop when we have an all red board or an all blue board !

A little precision : You can't buy Box 23 with 1p or with £250,000, it's too easy to escape to the 1p club by buying Box 23, and it's too easy to be a Quarter millionnaire with Box 23 ! In the same way if you have for exemple a £175 000 winnings and if you find double in box 23, your winnings move into £249,999.99.

In the same way, you can't go home with nothing or join the 1p club if you have for exemple £5,000 from your box and a hit on - 10 000 on Box 23. In this case your winnings go down to 2p .

Also in order to avoid any will to accept a small amound of money in a 1p versus Blue amount on the final 2 box for buying Box 23, the banker is gonna offering you a SWAP and nothing else !

The third twist is about the squashdown !

An All Red 5 box means a tasty reward :D : You win an offer button ! Offer button avaible into the final 4 or the final 3 box for having an extra offer

An All Blue 5 box means a ghastly punishment :shock: :cry: ! You have no offer on the final 5 box, next offer is on the final 2 box :smt009 .

The last twist, i don't see him happen but we never know, if i remember it happens once time in the recent french version and it would be the good version of the twist for that contestant. This twist is called : HEAVEN or HELL.

We all know the importance of having a good opening round, a bad opening round, to keep the power 5 alive or to get rid of Banker's pover Five.

If by some miracle on THE FIRST ROUND you are able to get rid of Banker's Power 5 you're board is gonna be very nice : All red amount are gonna be double meaning this : 1k moves into 2k, 3k moves into 6k, 5k moves into 10k and so on.

This mean you can play for a HEAVEN £ 500,000 board :smt059

However, if you made the ghastly mistake to kill your own power 5 you are in HELL :evil:

This mean a division by 2 of all your reds : 1k move into £500 3k into £1500, 5k into £2500 and so on.

There are my ideas of twists i think it would be a possible evolution for the UK version, if some people wanted to play on they can pm me :smt023 .

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:17 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: FrenchAPOALFan's DOND rules

Warnings: 0
Update for games beetween 25th and 31 december : In UK Deal or No Deal, there are some special twists during special show (like halloween/noel/easter and so on...) so i create some twists for christmas and for the 31th december. We keep the same rules as before but with a new board !

ORANGE
10p
50p
£1
£5
£10
£50
Black Gift
£250
£500
£750
Bronze Gift
£3,000
£5,000
Silver Gift
£15,000
£20,000
Gold Gift
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Little information about this new board : Even the banker can't send someone home with only 1p so instead, if the player won 1p the banker offers to the player an Orange. Of course you can't buy Box 23 with an Orange but hey at least the banker can make a christmas gift :-D

For the rest of the board, you can picture behind the player 16 gifts : 4 blacks 4 bronze 4 silver 4 gold : Each of these gift is cash money, it's not a classical amount in the uk version but they are all cash amounts. Let's say you have a bronze gift in your box, in this case you choose 1 bronze gift, and you win the amount of money in it. Then you can gamble it on Box 23.

New Set for Box 23 btw for christmas

Triple (you can't win more than 250k)
+ 10,000
Money Back + 1 orange :-D
Quarter
10 %

[ 2 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]