Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:04 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:04 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Warnings: 0
Good American Sunday morning to you all. While tailgaters around the country are getting ready for NFL Football Playoff action, I'm getting ready to give away another life-changing sum of money to one lucky forum member, and that member happens to be the recapper for the new CNBC reboot of Deal or No Deal USA, it's American Coupon Boy!

CLASSIC DEAL
DOUBLE DEAL
**NEW!** JACKPOT DEAL
**NEW!** CASE 27
**NEW!** DEAL 2.0

Alrighty then, I'm sure you know what to do by now. Choose a number from 1 to 5.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:05 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Let's show the Banker who's boss. 8)

Option 3, please.

I will also choose 19 as my case and open 1, 3, 5, 7, 11 and 13 to start, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:06 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Well let's see what number 3 gets our friend here...

DOUBLE DEAL
**NEW!** CASE 27
**NEW!** DEAL 2.0
**NEW!** JACKPOT DEAL
CLASSIC DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:08 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Now this will be interesting. :D

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

A-ha! Deal or No Deal 2.0! This is played under the rules of the aforementioned CNBC reboot. We play with the traditional board of 26...

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

...but there's a twist that'll come a little later on. For right now, though, Case #19 is on the table, so let's get cracking!

Case #1: $500
Yes, good start!

Case #3: $100
Another low, left number out of the way.

Case #5: $300,000
Oof, first big hit of the game.

Case #7: $10,000
That's perfectly alright.

Case #11: $100,000
Again, up the middle, we can live with that.

Case #13: $50,000
A so-so ending there. Let's see how the Banker reacts.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**

The Banker welcomes you to your game. He says watching your performance in previous games, he thinks you're a very cerebral guy when it comes to statistics and odds, and he likes that a lot. Your first offer of the game is as follows:

BANKER'S OFFER

$25,000

Now normally, at this point, I'd be asking you simply "Deal or No Deal?", and that's it, however, since this is Deal 2.0, the new twist comes into play. Once per game, you have the ability to make a counteroffer to the Banker. If he accepts, it's a deal, that's the money you win, and you leave. If he says No Deal, you're forced to continue playing. If that were to happen now, you'd have to open 5 more cases. So, ACB, now I ask you, at $25,000, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:20 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

That is quite decent by opening offer standards, and I'd like to counter this offer, please:

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

NO DEAL

15, 17, 21, 23 and 25, please. ;)

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:25 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

You cheeky guy, you. :lol: We're moving on!

Case #15: $50
And a good beginning to the round!

Case #17: $75,000
Up the middle there. Not too bad.

Case #21: $200,000
Ooey... No more of those, please.

Case #23: $200
Good, back on the left side.

Case #25: $500,000
Ouch... Not a good note to end the round on.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:27 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**

The Banker says despite the fact that you've knocked out two large amounts that round, he's more than happy to give you a bit of an uplift on the offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

$42,000

Say Deal, and it's yours, If you say No Deal, or you counter and the Banker says No Deal, it'll be 4 cases this time. ACB, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Definitely more tempting than most 2nd offers, especially as I'll be in big trouble if I find 2 out of the 3 big amounts. Odds are massively in my favor of keeping at least 2 of them, though, so NO DEAL.

26, 24, 22 and 20, please.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:34 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

And on we go!

Case #26: $750
Yes, keep it on the left...

Case #24: $25,000
That's fine, perfectly OK.

Case #22: $750,000
Oh no. Don't hit the biggie.

Case #20: $.01 :box: :box:
Alright! The Penny disappears without a trace!

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:36 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**
The Banker, of course, has to warn you, that with two big amounts left and three cases to open next round, that you may wanna start considering taking the offer or perhaps pitching a counteroffer, if that's more to your liking. The new offer is...

BANKER'S OFFER

$48,000

What do you want to do, ACB, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

The 5% chance of finding both biggies gives me a slight cause for concern, but not enough to take less than 40% of the average. NO DEAL.

18, 16 and 14, please.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Alright, here we go, on to 8-Case.

Case #18: $1,000,000 :smt011 :smt011
And... there goes the big one.

Case #16: $25
Back on the left side again.

Case #14: $400
Alright, nice counterbalance!

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**
The Banker tried to warn you. As much as he hates to do this, he has to lower the offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

$20,000

Two to open if you say No Deal, and remember, you still have the counteroffer if you want to use it. ACB, what'll it be, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:49 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Gonna have to hope for a Shirinne-esque comeback now.

NO DEAL and open cases 12 and 10, please.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:51 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Saving the counteroffer and electing to play on. Hope this turns out to be the right choice.

Case #12: $1
Yes! Perfect start!

Case #10: $10
Alright! Great round there!

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:53 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**
The offer has gone up. Question is, is it good enough for you to take it?

BANKER'S OFFER

$38,000

One case at a time from here on out if you say No Deal, or counter and get a No Deal from the Banker. ACB, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

As KP said in his last game, 6 case usually isn't the best time to stop, though there's definitely an argument to do so on a board like this with no safety net!

Here's what I'm ultimately going to do:

NO DEAL

Case 8, please.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:59 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: ACB Plays Hunter's DoND #16

We're playing on, here we go.

Case #8...
$5
Yes, yes, all the yes!

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]