Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:41 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:41 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Warnings: 0
Has it really been two months since I last hosted a forum game? Jeez! Well, I'm back, and ready for another go at giving away a ton of money, with a few new twists:

CLASSIC DEAL
DOUBLE DEAL
**NEW!** JACKPOT DEAL
**NEW!** CASE 27
**NEW!** DEAL 2.0

KP is the one who might become our first millionaire for 2019, but first, he needs to pick a number from 1 to 5 to choose his fate.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15
International Forums Moderator

Number 3, please.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:52 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Number 3 it is. The result...

DOUBLE DEAL
**NEW!** JACKPOT DEAL
CLASSIC DEAL
**NEW!** DEAL 2.0
**NEW!** CASE 27

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:55 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

...a no-frills, no-gimmicks game of Classic Deal. Now, it's 2019, and for the past 14 shows, I've used text for our money board, but tonight, to honor our 15th show, we're debuting something brand new and exciting. Gentlemen, load up our brand new money board!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

There it is, in all it's glory! Alright, KP, the board is set, the cases are loaded, I just need you to pick the case you think has the million bucks inside.

Last edited by gamecrazyh on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Nice to get things under way with a gentle introduction of classic Deal, I think ;) I'd like case 17 on the table.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:59 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Case 17 is now on the table. You know what to do, select the first six cases of the game to open.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:01 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

8, 2, 4, 6, 10, and 12 will be the opening six.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:10 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Sticking with the tried and true. Here we go.

Case #8: $10
Good start to the first game of 2019!

Case #2: $1,000,000 :smt011 :smt011
Well so much for that.

Case #4: $750
Much better there.

Case #6: $75
Yes, keep it on the left.

Case #10: $50
One more on the left side should counterbalance that early exit for the million.

Case #12: $200,000
Well, it could've been worse.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:13 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**

The banker welcomes you to the game, and wishes you a happy new year. He's made himself a New Year's resolution to try to be nicer than he was last year, so he's going to start right away, by giving you, as the first contestant of 2019, a cash bonus of $2,019, yours to keep no matter what. Now for the first offer of the year:

BANKER'S OFFER

$16,000

It's yours if you say DEAL. Say NO DEAL, and you'll be opening up 5 cases. KP, Deal or No Deal?

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

That's a nice bonus, thank you! Nice to know I can't truly go away with almost nothing...

Opening round isn't great, but four on the left is always welcome in this game. Plenty of ways to win a whole lot more, so NO DEAL for now.

22, 18, 16, 20, and 14 for round two.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

On to round 2.

Case #22: $400
Good start!

Case #18: $1,000
A low right amount.

Case #16: $100,000
That's okay.

Case #20: $100
Very good!

Case #14: $300,000
Ouch. Big hit to end the round, but still a lot of money left.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:21 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**

You took a big hit, but the Banker has increased the offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

$35,000

4 cases to open if you shut the box, KP. The choice is yours, Deal or No Deal?

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Much better offer, as the Banker is aware of the danger with three of the biggest amounts out there. And it's hard to complain when seven of the 11 cases you've revealed are $1,000 or less.

It could be a tricky game, but I'd be unlucky to win less than $35,000. NO DEAL.

25, 24, 23, 26.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:30 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

We play on, hoping to find some more small amounts.

Case #25: $75,000
We'll take that.

Case #24: $1
Beautiful selection, KP!

Case #23: $500,000
Uh-oh, KP...

Case #26: $200
Phew! That was close!

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:32 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**

Your board is eroding. The Banker advises that you may want to start considering this and later offers, because if your safety net disappears entirely, this game might head for crash territory. The offer:

BANKER'S OFFER

$42,000

3 cases this time if you decline the offer. KP, Deal or No Deal?

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:37 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

This is definitely dangerous now. I need to have just one clearly good round!

At least I have a four-case combo top right, which makes it a lot harder for me to completely crash. Plus I have $2,017 anyway. It's not a bad offer at all, but NO DEAL.

15, 19, 21.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:42 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

It's actually $2,019, but who's counting? Anyway, on we go!

Case #15: $300
Two more like that, and we'll be alright.

Case #19: $10,000
That's perfectly fine.

Case #21: $50,000
Also fine. A good round overall.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**

A good round, but the Banker again cautions you about the possibility of a crash, which could happen in the next round, if you play on. Here's the offer:

BANKER'S OFFER

$66,000

Two cases to open, there are two amounts higher than that offer. Think about it when I ask you, KP, Deal or No Deal?

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:57 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

That's the sort of round I've been waiting for all game. Now a classic 4/4 split with two huge amounts, two modest fallbacks, and four on the left. In fact, the right side is symmetrical now!

Taking this would not be a terrible decision, I will say that for sure. However, with offers after every case other than the next one, the risk of playing on is not absolutely massive, especially with $2,017 guaranteed. This is a dealable offer, certainly... but NO DEAL!

11 and 13.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

On we go!

Case #11: $.01 :box: :box:
Can we get the $5 to make this a perfect round?

Case #13...
$400,000
No. It's now a one-case game.

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]