Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:55 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:55 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

Warnings: 0
I wish you all the very best then Aaron!

Round three...

2 - £15,000 :? If that's the peak of the damage in this round then I think we'll be alright...

12 - £50 Yep!

15 - £1,000 I think we're alright!

Banker time...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The board after the third round:

50p
£1
£5
£10

£250
£500

£3,000

£10,000

£35,000

£75,000
£100,000

The Banker isn't too concerned yet as anything can still happen before the final round. He's even suggesting you could have done with keeping the £15,000...

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,100

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

I definitely prefer set extra offers in the final round to an offer button, as you don't need to telegraph that you want to do a Deal in order to get the extra offers. :D

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The Banker rings...he says he will bear that in mind when your turn comes, Ben! *cue boos from the Pilgrims*

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:32 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

I still feel as if the Banker's hedging his bets right now so let's take it to 8-box at the very least! NO DEAL.

8, 14 and 19 are next!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:33 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

On we go!

Round four...

8 - £500 Great start!

14 - 50p :D Can you do the all-blue round? Oh you really could do with it...

19 - £10 YES!!!

Banker time...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:35 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The board after the fourth round:

£1
£5

£250

£3,000

£10,000

£35,000

£75,000
£100,000

The Banker says this has now become very serious, and he is thinking maybe it's best if you cut your losses now before you reveal yourself to the one-at-a-time conditions...

BANKER'S OFFER

£13,500

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

That's a cracking round, needed that! It's a generous offer again, but with three of the Power 5 there I have to see this to 5-box now, NO DEAL!

7, 17 and 21 to take me there please!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:37 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

Let's get you the reward for bravery then, Aaron!

Round five...

7 - £10,000 I think that is expendable as long as you follow it up now with two blues or £3,000...

17 - £3,000 Fine! Now a blue...

21 - £5 :D BRILLIANT!!

Banker time...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The board after the fifth round:

£1

£250
£35,000
£75,000
£100,000

The Banker says one-at-a-time won't help you here as the odds are against you finding a favourable box. He wants you to consider this very carefully...

BANKER'S OFFER

£25,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:40 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

With only a 10% chance of total disaster, I'd definitely go on here, and I'm certain Aaron will too. :D

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:42 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

I'm in a great position here, and even though that's a cracking offer... NO DEAL!

Box 5 please...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:42 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The Banker rings and wants to remind you of what Davao has done recently in your own series, and Archie's. Don't go chasing the money, take £25,000 and make sure you don't leave here a loser! :shock: :smt011

Don't shoot the messenger!!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:43 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

We're going on nevertheless!

Good luck!

Round six...

5 - £250 :D :D YES!!!

Banker time...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

I'd want £40,000+ here, and you'll probably have to offer Aaron £45,000+ to get him to Deal here.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The board after the first box in the sixth round:

£1

£35,000
£75,000
£100,000

The Banker says this is the easiest offer he's had to make all game, particularly as he knows you're one to chase the maximum from a game...

BANKER'S OFFER

£35,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

What is the Banker playing at? :?

That is a VERY easy No Deal with one box to open.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

I have to agree with Ben, even if this next box is the £100k I'm still in a great position, so it's going to have to be a NO DEAL!

Box 11 please...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:50 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

Then let's find out if it was the right decision...

Round six continued...

5 - £75,000 :? :? :?

Banker time...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Davey's POT OF LUCK DoND - #1 (Aaron)

The board after the second box in the sixth round:

£1

£35,000

£100,000

The Banker has pointed out some people would have taken that £35,000 offer. He's wondering if you would NOW...but that would be too easy. He says you'll have to fight for money like that now, and the only way is if you find the £1 in the last box of the round...

BANKER'S OFFER

£10,000

:shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]