Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:30 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:30 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:12 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

Warnings: 0
Board:

50p
£1
£5
£50
CRAZY BOX

£5,000
£10,000
£100,000

The Banker says he gave you more than enough chances to leave with decent money, and this is his last act of mercy.

BANKER'S OFFER

SWAP or OFFER?

You now must choose whether you want a monetary offer or a chance to SWAP for one of the remaining boxes. Which will you choose?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:19 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

Offer.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:23 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,500

Should you decline this offer, you have to open 2 more boxes. Also, should you get down to having one red on the board at 5 box or earlier, you will be able to invert the game. That will make it so that if you find the last remaining red, you will receive £10,000 for each blue still on the board.

With that in mind, Deal or No Deal? Also, choose your next 2 boxes.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

NO DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:26 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

14- £50

15- £5,000

Banker Time...............................

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:30 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

The Banker says that you must open 2 boxes if you decline this offer, so you will be in HUGE trouble if you find a blue then the £100,000.

BANKER'S OFFER

£15,000 :twisted:

Deal or No Deal? Also, choose your next two boxes. I'll give you an opportunity to invert the game after opening the first box if it is a red.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:32 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

NO DEAL

16 and 17

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:35 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

16- 50p :D

17-
£1 :D :D

Banker Time....................

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:39 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

The Banker says that this is the same EXACT configuration Archie had in the last game at this point and a very similar configuration to what you had the last time you played, and both of those times the £100,000 went in the next box. The Banker says that if you learned anything from the last two games, you should definitely take this offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

£15,000 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Deal or No Deal? Also, you only have to open 1 box if you go on, so please choose your next selection.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:40 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

NO DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:41 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

18- £10,000 :? :? :?

Banker Time..................

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

The Banker says that the game is about to be blown apart, so you should fix it now by accepting this offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

SWAP

Swap or No Swap? Also, please choose the final box to be eliminated.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:44 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

No swap

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:45 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

19-
£100,000 :shock: :( :( :cry: :cry:

Banker time......................

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

The Banker says you're welcome to play the game any day of the week, and he's looking forward to sending you home with yet ANOTHER blue next time.

BANKER'S OFFER 

£250

Deal or No Deal?

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:48 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

NO DEAL AND NO SWAP

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:49 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

Your Box 5 contains £5. :(

Box 20 was the CRAZY BOX.

Thanks for playing, Kall. :smt023

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:51 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Kall plays Italian Deal with UK Money

No problem.

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]