Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:46 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
...coming soon to a forum near you.

Some trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoCiZp87Ehc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J678EW_OLH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5LtcYMf4_E (may have been edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrH0O9QGOuY

whoops sorry

Well I'm off, this will start tomorrow

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:24 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41

I don't suppose you could, you know, well, speedy it up a bit, could you, old bean? :) :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Let's move on with the game quickly Skyline!

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:04 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Indeed! Jacques, we could do with starting Week 41 as soon as possible please, if you will. I can't wait to become our first half-millionaire any damn longer! :-D :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:17 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Old boy, could we get a shufty on now, please? I'm beginning to lose my scraggly, greasy grey hairs over this! Please, sir, I'm literally begging you! :cry:

daniel123 wrote:
Indeed! Jacques, we could do with starting Week 41 as soon as possible please, if you will. I can't wait to become our first half-millionaire any damn longer! :-D :smt023

You'll win the 500k :D :P

Gee, Ben, thanks for the assurance! I've got great confidence now. What a turnaround it's been for you on the forum, too - you've transformed into the...dare I say...the perfect gentleman?! :shock: :D

:smt047

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Sorry peoples. Things have come up. Could anyone take over? I'm getting a bit stressed out at the moment with MPC looming :o

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41

Thanks for nothing, Skyline! :smt011 :smt019

Also, this post has been edited by-proxy by the greatest moderator any forum has ever known. :P

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:40 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Roddler, he's not in the best place for doing this kind of thing at the moment - he has other, more important matters on his mind! A dip in form from your gentlemanly best, I feel. :suspect: :)

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:40 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

If no-one agrees to host before Sunday, by the way, I shall step in and start on Monday. :smt023

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:19 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

I hate to fail to keep to my word, but I'll have to cancel that offer unfortunately. Due to unforeseen circumstances I've got to take time to put my head in a better place than where I've been recently, and I feel unable to contribute here for a short while as a result.

So as with my message in the 'General Discussion' forum, I'm taking a short but indefinite break from the site. Back soon. :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41

I'll believe it when I see it. :roll:

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Could you at least stop being a jerk, for one thing?

Also, I do apologise for not stepping up this week, I shouldn't have signed up for something I wouldn't have been able to do amongst all the studying towards my degree and my driver's license. Then again... I didn't envisage that the previous week would take so long to finish. I put my hands up for being useless and sorry for those who were disappointed with the lack of WWYRD for a long time.

Of course, I won't be able to take it up right now because important exams are looming and I start term and 'intensive' lab work next week so if anyone is willing to step up... of course most of us have jobs/uni/college so maybe I'm being a stupid puppy.

No need for childish tantrums though.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:50 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

Ben, I'm replying to this comment because I saw it and felt I should, just to clarify things. I've not been very well, yesterday was an absolutely awful day for me and knocked me out a fair bit if I'm honest. I was involved in a large confrontation earlier which didn't help matters, and I'm currently in the process of recovering from yesterday, which may take a few days. That and, if I absolutely have to be completely blunt as it's the only way you'll understand, I've been recovering for a month-ish from being suicidal at the end of March. I was fortunate not to be sectioned, Benjamin, and that was because I told nobody about it until a week later. So I do hope you understand that for me, dond.co.uk really is the least of my problems at the moment. You probably have no idea what it's like to live with my brain, although it's open knowledge on this forum anyway, but if I could hand you my bipolar then trust me, sir, I would damn well do so in a heartbeat.

That now said, unless you have another 'witty' reply, I'll be back probably some time next week. See you then, folks. :smt023

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD 41
Forum Games Moderator

It seems that ACB is one that needs to learn a good few social skills...

...if of course he acts like this without the keyboard... :eyes:

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]