Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:18 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:18 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Round 3 Results

In live play

Aaron Brock
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
daniel123
Skyline

So, American Coupon Boy accepted that Banker's Gamble, which was very predictable indeed. Everyone else decided not to deal £12,000; with the possibility of a £20k+ offer on the table, that's probably a wise choice. On we go with Round 4.

Round 4

17 - £50,000! :(

Not a good start to the round, but two blues and that won't actually be too bad...

22 - £250,000!! :smt009

No! Top of the game is gone, and we're now playing for £20,000.

1 - 10p! :)

That's better, at least we know we'll still get an offer above £5k.

Board

1p -
- £3,000
- -
£1 £10,000
£5 -
- £20,000
- -
£100 -
£250 -
- -
- -

So, the board looks a lot different now, but all is not lost. There are still three respectable amounts on the board and if the next round sees all the Banker's Power 5 eliminated, suddenly the board will look much stronger. Lets see what the Banker is going to tempt you with now though.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:26 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Mwahahaha! I'm feeling much happier now all your Power 5 are gone, but I will stay true to my word and offer more than £5k as the 10p saved you from an all-red round.

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,500

Consider this: on a blue/£20k finish, the offer would be only £1-2k more, so that's a good offer for the board. If my Power 5 goes in the next round though, I promise to offer £8k.

No regrets.

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

Good Lord.

DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL! The Banker has gone INSANE!!! DEAL!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

Archstered wrote:
Good Lord.

DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL! The Banker has gone INSANE!!! DEAL!

This, which just to confirm means I shall DEAL this offer. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

I'll bail out here, too; DEAL, thank you! :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

Haha cya. DEAL

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:46 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Round 4 Results

In live play

Skyline

Dealt fourth offer (£5,500)

Aaron Brock
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
daniel123

So, those of you that posted have all dealt the Banker's generous 8-box offer. Surely you will all be happy with that, regardless of what's in the box. Skyline, through not responding, is playing on. What will be the outcome for him?

Round 5

2 - £3,000!

That box tells us nothing; it would be a good box to take if the next two are blue, but bad if we lose the other two reds.

18 - £100!

That's good for Skyline, bad for everyone else! Will we see one of the Top 2 in the last box of the round?

15 - £1!

Uh oh, not far off the perfect round at this stage...Skyline's luck could be in.

Board

1p -
- -
- -
- £10,000
£5 -
- £20,000
- -
- -
£250 -
- -
- -

Those two reds remain in play, but so does the dreaded 1p...what will the Banker offer Skyline?

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:49 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Bad luck to those of you that dealt...my offer was too tempting for you all to resist and that was a good round. If you all had played on, I would be offering around £7k right now; but for Skyline, because he hasn't posted his decisions enough to deserve that...

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,750

No regrets.

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

That would have been another cast iron deal for me.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:40 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

By the way, as tempting as it would to officially say Deal the most times in a single game in the show's history :lol: , there's NO WAY I would've accepted a Banker's Gamble at this point. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:21 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Round 5 Results

In live play

Skyline

Dealt fourth offer (£5,500)

Aaron Brock
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
daniel123

So, by virtue of not replying, Skyline remains in live play. Will he fluke his way to spanking the Banker like he's done in the past?

Round 6

14 - £5!

First step of the perfect round.

4 - £250!

Second step...will we find the 1p?

20 - 1p!!

Yes we will! Wow, who would have thought at 8-box that the Top 2 would remain in play to 2-box?

Board

- -
- -
- -
- £10,000
- -
- £20,000
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

Win-win for Skyline here: even if he wins £10k, it's almost double what anyone else has won. He probably won't reply but lets see what the Banker is offering him at 2-box...

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:23 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

So, Skyline is close to spanking me. The rest of you have missed out on a minimum of £10k, but to be fair my 8-box offer was too generous to turn down. For Skyline, should he choose to accept it (or even respond at all)...

BANKER'S OFFER

£14,500

No regrets.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:33 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

Oh well, I can still win £1,000 more than that offer via Box 23. :smt023

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Yes, if I could have everyone's decisions on Box 23 and a number between 1 and 5 please (even if you No Deal). I'll have to post the final results super early (around 7:30pm) as I'm going out drinking with my mates tonight and won't be back till early morning. :)

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Fair enough...I'll have box 4 as always, please, and I'll say Deal to it, too. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

I'll also have 23 please, taking Box 3.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:51 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

I'll give everyone more time to make their decisions since only two have replied so far, so I'll be back with the results as soon as I get back later on.

No regrets.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:41 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

I shall DEAL Box 23 and choose Box 1. :smt023

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Round 6 Results

In live play

Skyline

Dealt fourth offer

Aaron Brock
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
daniel123

So, Skyline is playing on, what has he won?

In box 19...

£20,000!!! :D

He's fluked his way to £20k, but spanked the Banker nonetheless. What will everyone else win via Box 23?

After picking Box 1, American Coupon Boy has won...

MONEY BACK!

Box 2 contained...

10%!

Aaron Brock picked number 3, so he wins...

HALF!

daniel123 takes number 4, which contains...

DOUBLE!

And number 5 contained...

+ £10,000!

Final results:-

1. Skyline - £20,000
2. daniel123 - £11,000
3. Archstered - £5,500
3=. American Coupon Boy - £5,500
5. Aaron Brock - £2,750

Thanks guys, whoever is doing next week - presumably Skyline as Aaron Brock is unavailable - hopefully it is better than this week!

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:26 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

This week was good! :P

As always, a pleasure, my Lords...onwards into our 40th week! :smt023

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]