Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

Warnings: 0
Hello Hello and Welcome to the 37th week of this amazing game.

Box 23 in play.

THIS WEEK it's contents are...

DOUBLE
+£15,000
HALF
20%
5%

Mixing things up slightly.

NO NEGOTIATIONS

So Here we go!

Box 13 is on the table. That and the 21 other boxes have been chosen at random thanks to our friends at random.org.

Box 10-

£10

Good start!

Box 12-

£15,000

Box 11-

£50

Box 14-

£100,000

OUCH!

Box 3-

£5,000

Last edited by Archstered on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered

HELLO!!!

I've had a rough few weeks and I want revenge. The big money has been staying late and most players have been taking full advantage of this.

I wonder if I can get one or two to leave NOW.

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,345

You have limited time.

Deal now and have NO REGRETS.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered
Forum Games Moderator

That is a VERY good offer, but I rarely if ever deal at the first offer, so No Deal.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:56 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered

willrelf wrote:
That is a VERY good offer, but I rarely if ever deal at the first offer, so No Deal.

Ok Willrelf.

Just for you and nobody else.

BANKER'S OFFER

£15,000

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:57 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered
Forum Games Moderator

Still No Deal, but thanks. :)

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered
Forum Games Moderator

No deal, thank you... :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered

Since I'm not a greedy plonker who refuses to Deal until there is an instant disaster scenario coughdaniel123cough, I shall be sensible and DEAL this ridiculously generous offer. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:12 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered

This is gonna be a good week, I can feel it! No Deal :D

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered

American boy. Yes you.

I hope you consider Box 23. You've not given me a fight. I thought you would be the man to do it. Taking my first offer instead.

Mr Aaron. I've got my beady eye on you...

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered
Forum Games Moderator

You. Roddler the Toddler. You think you've got me figured out, sonny Jim. You're not even close. :suspect: :smt047

Er, yeah, sorry, I was watching Natural Born Killers earlier, and haven't slept. By choice, not because Natural Born Killers scared me or anything; it's a very, very good film indeed. Better than 'Little Voice', anyway.

Hey, it's 2014 Dan, I've got to have at least one piece of utterly useless trivial information in a post. :D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:58 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD- Week 37 Guest Host- Archstered

Archstered wrote:
American boy. Yes you.

I hope you consider Box 23. You've not given me a fight. I thought you would be the man to do it. Taking my first offer instead.

Mr Aaron. I've got my beady eye on you...

It take courage in itself to a violate tradition and take the 1st offer when it's a life-enhancing sum of money and very generous for the board, especially when you're dealing with a Banker that could easily taper off the generosity very quickly. :-D :smt047

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:50 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

ROUND TWO:

STILL IN LIVE PLAY;

WILLRELF
DANIEL123
AARON BROCK

DEALT FIRST OFFER;

AMERICAN COUPON BOY

So, ACB decided that the Bankers opening offer would be the highest, but was he correct?..

Box 8-

£250

Great start for the in play people!

Box 6-

50p

Can we have an all blue second round?..

Box 18-

£35,000

OUCH! Sting in the tail there.

1p
10p

£1
£5

£100

£500
£750

£1,000
£3,000

£10,000

£20,000

£50,000
£75,000

£250,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:55 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

Ahh.

American Coupon Boy thinks dealing the first offer earns my respect does he??..

Different people, different offer.

American Coupon Boy.

Give me a fight. Come back into live play..

BANKER'S OFFER

14 BOX BANKERS GAMBLE

Aaron Brock.

A higher offer than the rest, because you are my toughest opponent this week.

BANKER'S OFFER

£18,345

Everybody else.

BANKER'S OFFER

£16,345

Limited time.

No Negotiations.

Be brave, be bold... just don't be foolish.

Deal or No Deal?

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:01 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered
Forum Games Moderator

Hmm, that is a good offer, but I think there's at least another round in this.

No regrets.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:03 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

The board has gotten stronger, so I shall DEAL and rejoin the fight. :smt023

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

American Coupon Boy wrote:
The board has gotten stronger, so I shall DEAL and rejoin the fight. :smt023

Good luck.

MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:13 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

£18,345... Hmmmmmm... Think I can get away with pushing three more, lets do it! No Deal ;)

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:29 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered
Forum Games Moderator

No Deal, thank you... :)

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

ROUND 3

Everybody is back in Live play.

Mistake? Wise?....

Lets find out.

Box 1-

1p :-D Amazing start to the round.

Box 22-

10p :smt023 This could be a fantastic round, and 11 box.

Box 19-

£250,000

OH NO!!!

£1
£5

£100

£500
£750

£1,000
£3,000

£10,000

£20,000

£50,000
£75,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 37 - Guest Host: Archstered

What a round that was. You had the luxury of the 1p and 10p yet I had he ecstasy of the £250,000.

I'm a fair Banker.

Be wise, remember Box 23.

BANKER'S OFFER

£8,345

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]