Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

Warnings: 0
I'll be out later on, so I'm setting this up now! Welcome to Week 35 of What Would You Really Do?!

In this game, there will be a Box 23 present, and I'm having 3 extra boxes, one of them has a RED background in them and the other two have a BLACK background (cast your mind back to twist weeks with Good/Bad eggs etc) which I'll be using for offers along the game!

One other thing for this week - NO NEGOTIATIONS. What you're offered is what you get, plus I'm not gonna have much time to be here to carry out said negotiations so lets scrap them completely!

Random.ORG has selected Box 9 for you lovely people which was sealed at random by Microsoft Excel, and I don't know what's in the boxes!

Good to go? Someone pick 5!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

1, 4, 7, 14, 21

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

Thank you kindly, Archie! Kicking off proceedings this week, but is it a good start?

1 - £35,000! Not so much...

4 - £15,000! Slightly better... Blue time now please!

7 - £1! There we go! Nice one :smt023

14 - £10,000! Could be worse, but it's a nice one to keep in case it all goes tits up later!

And finally...

21 - £500! Good finish!

Wasn't a particularly destructive round really...

And your opening gambit for Round 1 is a more than respectable...

What would you really do guys? I'll be back here same time tomorrow (give or take)!

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Forum Games Moderator

NO DEAL!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:17 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Forum Games Moderator

Nice graphics. NO DEAL! :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:27 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

No Deal.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

With 2 twist boxes (assuming the red one would double the offer), this would by tempting to take, but as is it's an easy NO DEAL. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Forum Games Moderator

Decent offer, but No Deal.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Global Moderator

NO DEAL for now. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

Someone post 3 more boxes too! And have some fitting background music while you make your choice :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

22, 20, and 18, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

You all seem pretty confident then, but has ACB chosen wisely for you? Round 2, here we go...

22 - £5! Confident start! Lets keep those 4 there backed up by 20 and this is looking lovely...

20 - £5,000! Absolutely fine!

18 - £20,000! Interesting one to lose, but look at the size of that gap!

In play:
    Skyline
    daniel123
    Archstered
    American Coupon Boy
    willrelf
    hogwild94

I think I'll save those special boxes for the next offer, possibly, but is this tempting enough for you?

You may want to take Box 23 into consideration as well at this point, because I've changed it ever so slightly for this weeks WWYRD...

Yes! NOTHING is now ÷10 which could make it ever so more tempting for you to buy it later on... What would you really do guys? Precarious board actually even if it is a block of four, but it has some mega possibilities. Someone needs to pick 3 boxes as well!

Boxes left:
2 3 5 6 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 19

Last edited by Aaron Brock on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:59 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Forum Games Moderator

Very good offer, but with the big 4 there it's hard to walk away. No Deal.

Next three boxes: 3, 11 and 16.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Forum Games Moderator

Good offer indeed. Not enough for me, however. NO DEAL!

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

no deal,

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:20 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

As I mentioned several weeks ago, I could never walk away from a post-1st round board with the Top 4 in play for less than £20,000, so NO DEAL. :smt023

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Global Moderator

Yeah, NO DEAL yet. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:07 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

Playing on so we are! This could be turning out to be a great game for you all... Has Will chosen well?

3 - £100! YES! Positive start to hopefully an awesome round!

11 - £1,000! Brilliant news! Can we make it safely with the big 4 still there?!

18 - £100,000! Oooh no! Reality check!

In play:
    Skyline
    daniel123
    Archstered
    American Coupon Boy
    willrelf
    hogwild94

The special boxes are coming out!

If you Deal here, you pick one special box. If its the red box then I'll give you £16,000. If you don't find a red box then you will take home £8,000. What are you thinking guys? Can you salvage one more round out of that board?

Boxes left:
2 5 6 8 [9] 10 12 13 15 17 19

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:11 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock
Forum Games Moderator

NO DEAL! :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:19 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 35 - Guest Host: Aaron Brock

Since this is the equivalent to a £10,000 offer in my eyes and that round did NOT call for a decrease, I shall NO DEAL. :smt023

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]