Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:42 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

Warnings: 0
Deal.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:06 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

I'm giving this a go. You're only here 30 times in this series, so you've got to make it count. NO DEAL! :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:58 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

Saperogo wrote:
It looks like Skyline went to two too many reds that round. :lol:

It would be amazing if you all won 1p. After all, that's not winnable next week! :shock:

Banker's offer:

£5,000
Because all the red amounts will be there twice, as I've already guessed and seems to be backed up by everything you've said so far.

Anyway, it's still a decent offer considering the board, but No Deal.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

Je laisse!

NO DEAL... if you didn't understand the above

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:54 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

No Deal.

And I think it's double money next week.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

I'm NOT risking being the new lowest seller of the £100,000 (which in this dimension currently stands at £27,000 :shock: ;) ), so I shall NO DEAL once more. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Global Moderator

Had a good think, but I'm prepared to take a punt, so NO DEAL. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

ACB posted that at 3:27am...hogwild replied at 3:27pm! :shock: :suspect:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

Round 4 results

In live play
American Coupon Boy (4/4)
Archstered (4/4)
daniel123 (4/4)
hogwild94 (4/4)
Skyline (3/4)
willrelf (4/4)

Dealt fourth offer
Joel (4/4)

Round 5

hogwild94 deems this game worthy of a punt, but will the boxes agree?

2 - £20,000 :(

Holy smokes, Batman, look at that gap!

8 - £250

Come on... one more to go...

10 - £100 :) :)

Phew! But still...

Or, if you prefer the squashdown version:

Banker time...

(Proof.)

Saperogo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

I am so incredibly confident the £100k will go in the next round that I am willing to take this risk.

Banker's offer:

£2,222.22
:twisted:

That imaginary 2013 banker in an alternate dimension whom no one here knows about has nothing on me!

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:15 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

Awful, awful offer.

Let's see what we can do about this. :)

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

I like the rush. No Deal.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

OH DEAR.......................OH DEAR.......................OH DEAR.......................

Saperogo has been abducted by an alien Banker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH DEAR.......................OH DEAR.......................OH DEAR.......................

Since aliens are very stingy with negotiations, I shall NO DEAL. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Global Moderator

Yeah, I'm prepared for the worst here, so NO DEAL. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:37 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

Awaiting the result of my second negotiation; my first, at £5,000, failed. :smt023

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:51 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

Scary board, poor offer. Wouldn't deal anything less than £8k on this board and since daniel123 failed with his £5k negotiation there's no point wasting my negotiations. Hate to say this but it's a No Deal.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:53 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!
Forum Games Moderator

Well, I've negotiated an offer of £4,444.44; DEAL! :smt023

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:54 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

Round 5 results

In live play
American Coupon Boy (5/5)
Archstered (5/5)
hogwild94 (5/5)
Skyline (3/5)
willrelf (5/5)

Dealt fourth offer
Joel (4/4)

Dealt fifth offer
daniel123 (5/5)

Round 6

6 - £5 :D

Curiously that is technically the box that tells us nothing, as we may still have either the perfect round or the nightmare round... :eyes:

14 - £100,000 :cry:

Ugh. And now we are one box away from the second worst possible finish...

22 - £1,000 :shock: :cry:

Worst possible round! Sigh.

Or, if you prefer the squashdown version:

Banker time...

(Proof.)

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

You lot are too GREEDY for your own good. You DESERVE this delightfully horrible proveout. You SHOULD'VE been SMARTER and DEALT much, much earlier.

Seriously. You are all GREEDY.

Whatever. This will hopefully remind you that an offer that initially seems quite stingy does not change the 60% chance of disaster (in this case).

Banker's offer:

10p

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:58 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 29 - Week 9/10 of the £10 contest!

Also, I will need someone to volunteer to pick next week's boxes!

There have been some murmurings of guest hosts starting when I finish next week. I'm not sure what a fair process for determining guest host should be, or even if there should be one (this is a free forum, after all). In the meantime, please state whether you are interested in guest hosting Week 31, for now. :smt023

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]