Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Warnings: 0
Well, this week has had its far share of tense games, from failed Power 5 box win attempts to Skyline dealing a life-changing :lol: £70,000 but missing out on the £250,000. Let's hope today's player has the bravery and board reading skills to Spank the Banker. Today's player is:

ACB

Archstered

Skyline

Saperogo

hogwild94

Saperogo

So, Saperogo, originally from America is a big Deal or No Deal UK fan and a huge Survivor U.S. fan. In fact, his nick-name is based off of the 3 tribe names in the first All-stars season.

Anyway, he has been assigned box 8 at random, sealed by our independent adjudicator, Mr. Nothing To Do. :lol: He is facing today's guest banker, Mr. Ben Smythe. :lol: ;)

Here we go......

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: ??? Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

American Coupon Boy wrote:
So, Saperogo, originally from America is a big Deal or No Deal UK fan and a huge Survivor U.S. fan. In fact, his nick-name is based off of the 3 tribe names in the first All-stars season.

You remembered that? :suspect:

Okay, I've decided American Coupon Boy is a robot!

Last edited by Saperogo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Well, I've tried three different systems and they all stunk. So now I'm just going to pick boxes based on feelings, and deal the third offer because I'm too cautious. ;)

I'll pick 2, 17, 3, 19, and 5, thank you.

Last edited by Saperogo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

OK, then. Hopefully you didn't reveal too much information to the Banker........

2- £500

17- £250,000 :( :(

3- £5,000

19- £75,000 :(

OUCH, 2 of the power 5 gone in the opening round.

5- 1p :D :D

That should save this offer from being a complete joke.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Banker time...............

Mr. Smythe says he is going to test your resolve to Deal the 3rd offer. Despite taking out the £250k and the £75k he is willing to offer you:

Banker's offer:

£7,500
:shock:

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:29 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Mr. Smythe is going to be hearing from my scythe sometime tonight! 8)

NO DEAL

Let's go with 22, 11, and 20!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

22- £35,000 :(

Another one of the Power 5. This board is looking flaky already.

11- £250

20- £750 :D

Hopefully the 2 blues limited the damage of the £35k going.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Banker time...........

Mr. Smythe says he will do everything in his power to get you not to Deal at the 3rd offer. He says that even if you have an all-blue round now he'll only raise the offer £3,000 whereas if you have an all-red round he'll offer £1,000 at most. :shock: Therefore, he pleads you to take........

Banker's offer:

£10,000
:shock:

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

I brush my teeth with £10,000!

NO DEAL

6, 18, and 15!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Wow, that was a brave No Deal, especially considering that's the most generous 2nd offer I've ever seen in this series. Hopefully it pays off.

6- £50 :D

18- £1 :D :D

15- £1,000 :?

Hopefully the Banker sees £1,000 as a blue and honors his guarantee.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Banker time.............

Mr. Smythe says that while he always honors his promises, he doesn't see a need to offer more than he knows a contestant will Deal at, and since you made it clear your dealing the 3rd offer, he's offering you:

Banker's offer:

£10,000
:shock: :shock: :smt011

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

...erm, we've been here before, haven't we? :ponder:

Well, I suppose I ought to do what I must do.

NO DEAL

...er, no, I meant deal! :oops: Whatever shall we do?

Well, I suppose I have no choice but to go all the way now! :shock: ;)

12, 14, and 16!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

The Banker calls back and says he'll give you a chance to change your decision.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

I have carefully thought about this and know what I'm saying this time. Thank you, Mr. Smythe, for letting me have a second choice, but because I'm a great believer in fate, I am definitely going to say what I said before:

NO DEAL.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Wow, you must have watched Mary's game back in January 2009. Hopefully you now have the fortune she had after her accidental No Deal

12- £5 :D

14- £20,000 :?

16- £15,000 :? :?

I wonder what the Banker will make of this round? :ponder:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:58 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Banker time...................

Mr Smythe says this is the easiest offer he's ever made. Since you "brush your teeth with £10,000", he's offering you............

Banker's offer:

£10,000 + toothbrush

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:01 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

You know why they call it a toothbrush and not a teethbrush? Because it was invented in Kentucky. :laughing

Sorry, Mr. Smythe, but I need at least £22,000 to consider dealing this board.

NO DEAL

We'll go with 10, 4, and 21 this time!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

10- £10 :D

4- 10p :D :D

I have a feeling you may be considering the £22,000 you mentioned if this is blue.

21-

50p :D :D :D The perfect round!!!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

The banker says if any player didn't deserve a round like that, it was you. He also thinks you threw £22,000 out there hoping he would offer it if you had a good round and he knows you will definitely go for less. The valuation of box 8 is now:

Banker's offer:

£20,000

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Unless he phones back, apologizes for his rudeness, and offers me £24,000, I'm saying no deal.

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]