Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:20 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:20 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:13 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Warnings: 0
The Banker rings back and changes the offer, saying he did make a mistake.

Banker's offer:

£16,000
:shock: :smt011

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:14 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

£24,000.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

The Banker calls back and changes the offer again.

Banker's offer:

£16,024

He also says if you bicker about it anymore he'll change it to £24 and he will not make you a final offer. :shock: :shock:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:20 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

The banker is making a huge mistake. Both he and I know I brought £50,000 to the table and that I'm crazy enough to go for it.

Well, whatever. It's my game, not the banker's. I will say

NO DEAL

And I will reveal £3,000, £10,000, and £100,000 in boxes 7, 9, and 13, because I like to live dangerously. :smt051

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Wow, hopefully you didn't cost yourself £20,000 with those aggressive negotiations.

7- £10,000

The Banker calls back and says you made a HUGE mistake going on, and he'll give you a chance to correct it.

Banker's offer:

£24,000

He also wants to remind you that you may not get another offer, especially with the mood he's in.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Nah, I'm perfectly fine with £50,000.

NO DEAL

I changed my mind on the boxes. I want 1 and 13. I want that £50,000 guarantee.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:32 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Wow, this is a rather unusual game.

1- £3,000 :D

If this next box is £10 you are guaranteed life-changing money.

The Banker calls back and says he was going to make an offer, but he changed his mind at the last moment and is willing to risk the chance of you finding the blue over the chance to see you grovel if it stays. :twisted: :twisted:

13- £50,000 :shock: :?

Well, your prediction of having £50,000 is wrong, but you could possibly have our second biggest prize.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Well, you're prediction of having £50,000 is wrong, but you could possibly have our second biggest prize.

:smt011

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Banker time...................

The Banker says you now must apologize to him. If he does not accept it he will offer you NOTHING and will NOT give you a SWAP. :shock: :shock: If he does accept it, he'll offer you £26,000, but if he finds it exceptional he'll offer you £40,000. :shock: :shock:

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

NO DEAL :D

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

The Banker calls back and says this will be the most deserved crash in Deal or No Deal history as he's convinced you have the blue. However, he wants to give you one difficult decision, so:

Banker's offer:

SWAP

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Well, Mary swapped and won £75,000. On the other hand, I'm Mark, not Mary.

NO SWAP

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:51 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Your box 8 contains

£100,000 :D :D :banana: :banana: :cow :cow

All the contestants give you a pitch invasion. You're now the biggest winner in the new series of the show. Your bravery and nerve has won you a life-changing £100,000. :D :D

9- £100

The Banker calls back and says he not giving you six figures that easily:

Banker's offer:

Banker's Ultimate Gamble
:shock: :shock: :shock:

He has 2 small boxes for you, #s 1 and 2. If you hand back the £100,000 and pick the box with WIN in it, you will win the £250,000, but if you pick the wrong one you'll go home with £7,000. Also per terms of your contract, you must say which box you will pick, otherwise The Banker will not honor the £100,000.

The Banker also says you'll be the biggest Chicken in the history of the show if you don't go for it.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:54 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Oof. What a twist! But I would gladly deal a £100,000 offer in a £250k/£7k climax, so there's no way I'm going for it; even if I'm the "biggest Chicken in the history of the show", the banker missed his chance to get me out for £24,000 when I asked him to. :D

So, I say:

NO DEAL (which should mean I'm not taking the gamble)

But, you say I have to honor an imaginary contract that definitely doesn't have my signature on it, so I will. I would've picked box 2.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Wow, this is the most tense game in the history of the show. Anyway, did you squander the opportunity to be our First Male Quarter-Millionaire?

Box 2 contains

£250,000 :shock: :shock: :( :( :smt011 :smt011

1- LOSE (£7,000)

The Banker calls back and laughs uncontrollably. He then says:

OH DEAR............OH DEAR............OH DEAR............

SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT LOT LOT MORE BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OH DEAR............OH DEAR............OH DEAR............

He hopes you enjoy your spot in the Hall of Fame as the biggest chicken ever, and ends the show there. :twisted:

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:06 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

:laughing

Yes, I'm going to be sitting here incredibly disappointed at the fact that I could've had a £250,000. Heck, I could've been the first male £250,000 winner. But noooo, I'm such a huge chicken, not gambling a life-changing amount of money... how will I ever live with myself? This £100,000 I have isn't enough to make me happy now... :smt009

... :smt011

The fact of the matter is I won a six-figure sum by being an insufferable jerk. That's about £100,000 more than I normally get for doing that. I'm quite happy with that! :)

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Oh, I almost forgot: Thank you to ACB for hosting and finally getting me a power 5 win, after my three absolutely dreadful games! :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:17 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Saperogo Plays Deal or No Deal with ACB as Host

Saperogo wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot: Thank you to ACB for hosting and finally getting me a power 5 win, after my three absolutely dreadful games! :smt023

You're welcome, and The Banker says Thank You for being the BIGGEST CHICKEN EVER and squandering £150,000. :twisted:

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]